work for you?
Visible: Google Pixel 6 + $100 Store GC + Pixel Buds A-Series + 3-Months Service EXPIRED
Visible offers New Customers: 128GB Google Pixel 6 Smartphone + $200 Retail Store Gift Card Now $100 Gift Card (Email Delivery) + Google Pixel Buds A-Series Wireless Earbuds for as low as $675 ($600 for smartphone w/ bonus items + as low as $75 total cost for 3 months of service) when you port-in an eligible number. Shipping is free.
Thanks to community member vino_ac for finding this deal.
- Buy a Google Pixel 6 for $600 or Pixel 6 Pro for $888 from Visible.com
- Port-in (transfer) an existing number from an eligible carrier on this list to a New Line of service on Visible
- Pay for 3 months of Visible service:
- 1st month $25 (new customer offer; automatically applied at checkout)
- 2nd & 3rd month
- $40 (standard rate)
- or as low as $25/month when you join Party Pay (see details)
- Example: $600 + $25/first month of service (one-time, new customer discount applied automatically at checkout) + $25/second month of service (w/ 4 lines on Party Pay) = $675
- Upon port-in of your number & completing activation on Visible, you will receive an email with a code to redeem (here) your free Google Pixel Buds A-Series offer.
- Also pay for three consecutive months of Visible prepaid service and qualify for a free $200 Retail Store Card (see details). Select from Amazon, Best Buy, AutoZone, Cabela's & more.
- Visible will automatically unlock the device after 60 days of activation / service.
- 6.4" 2400 x 1080 resolution 90Hz HDR10+ AMOLED display
- Google Tensor octa-core processor
- 8GB RAM
- 128GB UFS 3.1 internal storage
- Rear Triple Camera System: 50 MP OIS (wide), 12MP (ultrawide)
- Selfie Camera: 8MP (wide)
- Dual speaker system (stereo)
- Fingerprint sensor (under display, optical)
- 802.11ax WiFi 6, Bluetooth 5.2 LE (aptX HD), NFC, GPS
- USB 3.1 Type C port w/ 30W fast charging
- 4614 mAh Battery
- Android 12
- 4G LTE / 5G mobile data capability
Editor's Notes & Price Research
- About this deal:
- Unlimited high speed data, messages, talk minutes and hotspot (hotspot is capped at 5Mbps speed) on Verizon's 4G LTE / 5G w/ supported device network(s) for $40 per month (or as low as $25/mo. per line with 4 lines when you participate in Visible Party Pay: details)
- About this store:
- Visible is a prepaid service provider owned by Verizon.
- No-contract service. Cancel anytime (note: must meet the minimum 3 months of service requirement to receive the bonus items listed above).
Pixel 6 Smartphone + $200 Gift Card + Google Pixel Buds A-Series (automatically added to cart) when you transfer your number from an eligible carrier and complete 3-months of full service payments (Activation SIM Kit is included) valid for New Visible Members only. Shipping is free
Pixel 6 128GB: $600
Pixel 6 Pro 128GB: $888
Based on the specs on the Visible site and the price, it appears that they are selling the one without mmWave. (The mmWave is typically $100 more.)
The Pixel 6 from Verizon (or from Google for Verizon) has mmWave, as well as the Pixel 6 from AT&T.
The Pixel 6 from T-Mobile (or sold from Google as unlocked) does NOT have mmWave.
"Although mmWave 5G offers exponentially faster speeds than Sub-6GHz 5G, it's more limited in terms of range. That means a phone with mmWave 5G support will need to be located somewhat close to a 5G tower to truly enjoy those faster speeds. This may work in major metropolitan areas where there are multiple towers spread throughout the city, but it's less of a possibility in rural areas. Because of that, mmWave 5G rollout has been slow and it's available only in select cities."
Visible Phones Unlock Policy: Bootloader - The bootloader is probably locked in the Pixel 6 Pro.
Visible's list of eligible carriers which qualify for the $200 Gift Card port-in promo
Both the Pixel 6 and Pixel 6 Pro support dual SIM capability with embedded SIM and a standard SIM tray as well.Oct 25, 2021
One big pluses with an esim is that you can have more than one tied to one phone. but you can only use one at one time. One of the negatives that I saw was that you cannot take your sim out to switch to another phone if the original one doesn't work anymore.
Reports are coming in that they are arriving SIM unlocked, though.