work for you?
Behringer C-1 Studio Condenser Microphone EXPIRED
Thanks to Community Member heavyarms1912 for finding this deal.
- Ideal as main and support microphone for studio and live applications
- Cardioid pickup pattern for outstanding sound source separation and feedback rejection
- Pressure-gradient transducer with shock-mounted capsule
- Ultra-low noise, transformerless FET input eliminates low-frequency distortion
- LED indicates phantom power operation
- Swivel stand mount included
- Ultra-rugged construction with metal die-cast body
- Gold-plated 3-pin XLR output connector for highest signal integrity
- High-quality components and exceptionally rugged construction ensure long life
- Requires +48V phantom power
Editor's Notes & Price Research
- About this deal:
- Our research indicates that this Behringer C-1 Studio Condenser Microphone is $26 less (57.77% Savings) than the next best price from a reputable merchant with prices starting from $45.
- About this store:
- To view Sweetwater's return policy click here. -Corwin
Here is the link: https://slickdeals.net/share/ipad_app/fp/677632
Blue Snowball, Yeti, Yeti Nano, and other models are pretty infamous for getting broken USB ports. They have not solved this problem in years and probably don't want to.
Some people have bought broken Blue mics in bulk and soldered in new USB ports and flipped them on ebay for a small profit (used to be able to make a fat profit but too many repair shops have gotten into the biz).
Put another way, avoid Blue mics.