work for you?
Bosch 10" Worksite Table Saw with Gravity-Rise Wheeled Stand EXPIRED
Menards has Bosch 10" Worksite Table Saw with Gravity-Rise Wheeled Stand (4100XC-10) on sale for $499. Select free store pickup if stock is available.
Alternatively, Amazon has Bosch 10" Worksite Table Saw with Gravity-Rise Wheeled Stand (4100XC-10) on sale for $501.80. Shipping is free.
Thanks to Community Member kunta1234, NeatHealth1154, & doubledeedee for posting this deal.
- Powerful table saw has 15-Amp saw with 4.0 max HP and 3,650 rpm, for rip-cutting and cross cutting of fine and rough materials
- Dimensions: 32.5" D x 27" L x 13" H, Product weight: 94 lb
- Soft-start circuitry – manages intensity of motor start-up and minimizes the likelihood possibility of tripping a circuit breaker
- Constant Response circuitry: Helps maintain speed under load
- Restart protection: Helps to avoid accidental startup
- Portability: Works seamlessly with the included lighter GTA47W Gravity-Rise Wheeled Stand for easy jobsite mobility, with single-action setup and take down
- Smart Guard System: Riving knife and anti-kickback pawls provide protection, while the guard assembly provides a barrier to help prevent blade contact while allowing an unobstructed view of the cut
Editor's Notes & Price Research
- About this Deal:
- At the time of this posting, Our research indicates that this is $90.99 lower (35% savings) than the next best available prices for similar products with prices starting from $259.99. -SaltyOne
- Highly Rated with 4.7 out of 5 stars on Amazon from over 520 customer reviews.
- About this Store:
I've been watching this saw off and on for year plus and only saw a sale at same place ACME about 1.5 months ago for a short period, same price sale. I almost purchased but decided on Rigid R4520 since price was too and I don't need as mobile a unit. O ya, this Bosch has free shipping, almost forgot this very important factoid.
If you buy just fyi if you need fence extensions or accessories or whatnot, they may be on sale as well. Ironic I'm posting this as I waited a year+ trying to find someone else posting.