work for you?
T-Mobile Cyber Monday: Samsung Galaxy A10e or Galaxy A11 EXPIRED
Thanks to Community Member Jman100 for sharing this deal.
Note: This offer is available for a limited time while supplies last; no trade-in required. If you cancel wireless service, remaining balance on device becomes due.
- Purchase a new Samsung Galaxy A10e or Galaxy A11 on a monthly payment plan and pay the applicable sales tax on the pre-credit price at time of purchase.
- Have any voice plan.
- Receive 24 monthly bill credits totaling up to the full retail price of the device.
- If you cancel before 24 credits, credits stop & balance on required finance agreement may be due.
- At checkout, price for the phone will be Free; taxes + shipping charges will apply
Editor's Notes & Price Research
- About this deal:
- Contact T-Mobile before cancelling service to continue remaining bill credits, or credits stop & balance on required finance agreement is due (e.g. $180 – Samsung Galaxy A10e / $180 – Samsung Galaxy A11 / $400 – LG VELVET 5G). Tax on pre-credit price due at sale.
- Limited-time offer; subject to change. Qualifying credit & service required. In stores & on customer service calls, $30 assisted or upgrade support charge may be required. Up to $400 via bill credits; must be active and in good standing to receive credits; allow 2 bill cycles. May not be combinable with some offers or discounts.
- Please refer to the forum thread for additional deal ideas & discussion. -StrawMan86
- Free OnePlus 8 5G on Magenta MAX when you add a line
- Free iPhone SE on any plan when you add a line
- $100 prepaid virtual rebate card when you BYOD to a new line ($200 for MAX plans)
⚠️ You are limited to one promotional bill credit at a time per line ⚠️ If the line already has promotional bill credits from old promotions you will lose those credits. You MUST pay off the device to move the credits over to the account level to sign up for new Recurring device credits on that line. THIS WORDING IS DIRECTLY FROM T-MOBILE'S website support page for RDC Recurring device credits also known as promotional bill credits. So DO NOT DO THIS ON A LINE THAT HAS BILL CREDITS ATTACHED TO IT.Tips for getting the free device
" You may have one Recurring Device Credits (RDC) promo per line at a time. To get a new Recurring Device Credits (RDC) promo and keep your current credit, you must pay off the existing EIP first.
If you pay off your EIP early, you'll continue to receive the promised Recurring Device Credits (RDC) as an account-level credit through the remaining months of the promotional credit period (up to 24 or 36 months)."
Best way to buy the Velvet (or other free device):
1. Open T-Mobile app on your phone and go to "Account" tab
2. Tap the big square with your line in it. It's ok if that's not the line you're going to put the velvet on.
3. Tap "Upgrade device"
4. Tap "all devices"
5. If a popup shows asking what you'd like to do today, close it with the X at the top right
6. At the top, be sure the dropdown says "You are upgrading a current device"
7. Scroll to the very bottom and find the velvet and tap it
8. Hit upgrade my line. From there you can pick which line to actually buy the device on.
FREE Samsung Galaxy A10e, Galaxy A11, or LG VELVET 5G.
For a limited time while supplies last, new & existing customers can get the Samsung Galaxy A10e, Galaxy A11, or LG VELVET 5G FREE via 24 monthly bill credits on any rate plan. No trade-in required.
Contact us before cancelling service to continue remaining bill credits, or credits stop & balance on required finance agreement is due (e.g. $180 – Samsung Galaxy A10e / $180 – Samsung Galaxy A11 / $400 – LG VELVET 5G). Tax on pre-credit price due at sale. Limited-time offer; subject to change. Qualifying credit & service required. In stores & on customer service calls, $30 assisted or upgrade support charge may be required. Up to $400 via bill credits; must be active and in good standing to receive credits; allow 2 bill cycles. May not be combinable with some offers or discounts.
Note: LG pulled out of the smartphone market early this year
If you'd prefer long-term support and updates, may want to go with Samsung A10e and A11
After a decade of failure, LG officially quits the smartphone market
This deal is for the version of the LG Velvet 5G with the Mediatek 1000c SoC.
Comparison between the Snap Dragon and Mediatek SoC variants:
2. Click on the Bill & Pay tab near the top
3. At the bottom of the Bill & Pay page click on "Equipment Installment Plans & JUMP! on Demand"