work for you?
Lenovo Smart Clock 2 + Lenovo Smart Color Bulb Bundle EXPIRED
Thanks community member beerguy419 for sharing this deal.
- Gray Smart Clock (ZA970062US)
- Limited availability
- Lenovo Smart Clock 2
- 4" color touch LCD, works with Google Photos
- Quickly set up morning and night routines
- Stream cameras, control 50,000+ smart devices
- Play music, audiobooks, radio & podcasts
- Ask Google to check weather, schedules, etc.
- Lenovo Smart Color Bulb, Wi-Fi, A19, 800 Lumen (60 Watt Equiv.)
- Adjustable color, temperature and brightness
- Ability to manage multiple bulbs simultaneously
- Customizable "modes" for different occasions
- Type: A19 Type / Base: E26
- Color Temperature: RGB + 2700 - 6500K (Color/Warm White/Cool White, Tunable)
- Over 13 Year lifespan
- Works with the Google Assistant or Amazon Alexa
Editor's Notes & Price Research
- About this deal:
- This is now priced $15.10 lower than the previous Frontpage Deal ($39.98) from earlier this month.
- About this product:
- This has a 4.2 out of 5 star overall rating based on 26 reviews.
- About this store:
- To view Walmart's return policy click here. -Corwin
- Blue Smart Clock (ZA970063US)
The best bedroom Smart Clock just got even better. The 4" color screen showcases the time, weather and your family photos with a choice of customizable clock faces or check in on your smart cameras feeds before bed. With multiroom audio, you can add your Smart Clock 2 to a speaker group and play media across multiple devices and rooms.
4" color touch LCD, works with Google Photos
Quickly set up morning and night routines
Stream cameras, control 50,000+ smart devices
Play music, audiobooks, radio & podcasts
Ask Google to check weather, schedules, etc.
QA Note: Blue is OOS, Gray has limited availability that varies by location
There is a customer report on the Lenovo site that says the Google Pixel 6 or 6 Pro does not work with the wireless dock, however. (I suspect there's too thick a case on that customer's phone, though.)
I paid the same amount for the original one and honestly there's not enough new in this one to justify buying it. The screen does more than just be a digital clock with photos but you can't watch videos on it. I'm not really interested in looking at pictures on the tiny little screen sitting on my nightstand.
The author posted that it's Amazon Echo compatible, too, but I can't see that it would do both... I dunno for sure as I don't have the model 2 of it currently, but the orig. model, which was NOT Amazon Echo compatible, but only had the Google Assistant built-in.