work for you?
Mysterium Board Game EXPIRED
Thanks to Deal Hunter JuJuFrankenbean for finding this deal.
About this game:
- A horrible crime was committed on the grounds of Warwick Manor thirty years ago. Now the mansion is haunted by the ghost of the murdered servant and it's up to a group of psychic investigators to get to the bottom of the mystery.
- One player takes on the role of the victim (who is now a ghost) and the rest play as psychics. Over the course of the game, players work together to solve a mystery by psychically communicating with the victim. The ghost tries to lead psychics to the correct culprit.
- Each player investigates a case assigned to them to determine who the actual murderer is. Psychics receive numerous visions from the ghost with clues. Can they determine the weapon, location and killer, or will a violent criminal pull off the perfect murder?
- Dozens of different suspects, weapons and locations ensure no two games are the same!
- This family and adult board game can be played with 2 to 7 players.
- The average playtime is 45 minutes.
Editor's Notes & Price Research
- About this deal:
- The Mysterium Board Game is now priced slightly lower than it was in previous Frontpage Deal ($24.49) from November that included it.
- About this product:
- Rating of 4.7 stars overall from over 3,100 Amazon customer reviews.
- About this store: