work for you?
Select Home Depot Stores: 43-Pc Milwaukee Shockwave Impact Socket Set EXPIRED
Thanks community member TlN_MAN for sharing this deal
Note: Pricing will vary by location.
- Size SAE: 5/16", 3/8", 7/16", 1/2", 9/16", 5/8", 11/16", 3/4"
- Size Metric: 8 mm, 9 mm, 10 mm, 11 mm, 12 mm, 13 mm, 14 mm, 15 mm, 16 mm, 17 mm, 18 mm, 19 mm
- Optimized for use with 3/8" Drive impact wrenches, drivers, ratchets, and adapters
- Stamped and ink filled diameter markings for wear resistance
- 6-Point design made with forged impact steel for durability in high torque applications backed by a Lifetime Guarantee
- Impact resistant case with nestability for easy stacking and storage
- Dual hole design and groove for easier attachment
- Non-slip hex geometry to prevent socket and fastener rounding
- Lifetime Guarantee covers impact sockets and extensions only
- Laser etched part number Meets ASME Industry Standards
Editor's Notes & Price Research
- About this Offer:
- Our research indicates that 43-Piece Milwaukee Shockwave 3/8" Drive SAE/Metric 6 Point Impact Socket Set is $20 less (16% Savings) than the next best price from a reputable merchant with prices starting from $119.99.
- Every Milwaukee product is warranted to be free from defects in material and workmanship. Subject to certain exceptions, Milwaukee will repair or replace any product which, after examination, is determined by Milwaukee to be defective in material or workmanship for the lifetime of the tool.
- Refer to the forum thread for additional deal saving ideas and for community deal discussion.
Special buy today 05/18/22
The Milwaukee 43-Piece SHOCKWAVE Impact Duty 3/8 in. Drive SAE and Metric Deep 6 Point Socket Set features the boldest, longest-lasting markings and extreme impact durability in high torque applications. The stamped and ink-filled size marking enables users to select the right socket every time throughout the life of the socket. These Milwaukee sockets are engineered with high strength forged steel for optimized performance in heavy-duty applications. The non-slip hex geometry prevents fastener rounding, and a dual-hole design and ring groove allow for easy socket attachment and removal. The storage cases are impact resistant and nest together for easy stacking and storage. All SHOCKWAVE Impact Duty Sockets backed by a Lifetime Guarantee and meet ASME industry standards.
Kit includes 40 standard and deep metric and SAE sockets and 3 accessories, the following sizes are included in standard and deep: 5/16, 3/8, 7/16, 1/2, 9/16, 5/8, 11/16, 3/4, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, and one 3 in. extension, 1 universal joint, and one 3/8 in. adapter
Impact resistant case with nestability for easy stacking and storage
Dual hole design and groove for easier attachment
Non-slip hex geometry to prevent socket and fastener rounding
Lifetime guarantee covers impact sockets and extensions only
Laser etched part number
Meets ASME industry standards
Shop All Milwaukee Products