work for you?
Select Lowe's Stores: Bond Bridge
Note, price and availability for store pickup or free shipping will vary by location and may be limited.
- Compatible with Allen + Roth motorized shades and remote controlled ceiling fans
- Enables voice control with amazon Alexa, Google home, and smart things smart speakers
- A single Bond Bridge can control up to 30 Allen and Roth motorized shades and ceiling fans covering a 2500 square foot area
- Set up is quick and easy, simply download the Bond home application, pair your bridge to your Allen and Roth shades and you are done
- The Bond bridge can also control your remote control ceiling fans as well as fireplaces
- The Bond Bridge is compatible with 2.4GHz WiFi networks
- Works with Somfy motorized shades
Editor's Notes & Price Research
- About this deal:
- Our research indicates that this offer is $35.62 lower (36% savings) than the next best available price from a reputable merchant with prices starting from $99 at the time of this post.
- See forum thread for discussion and where our members have found this deal.
- About this store:
- Lowe's return policy details are here.
A smart switch will only let you switch power to the fan on and off. You'll need the remote to change fan speed and the light.
Note: the further away the fan is, you may notice an increase in delay.
Some old fans have a harness with multiple non-black wires (besides the neutral and ground) from the different motor windings for different speeds would work for with smart switch in place of pull-cord or wall switch, but one smart switch’s required for each speed.
Many appliances nowadays are designed like this to work with microcontrollers/soft-touch switches, even a simple desk lamp may not work with a smart switch!
The reason that I say that it's typically not as good is because RF is a one-way protocol (you can't read the state of the light or fan), and sometimes commands are not received by the fan. In my case, I know that the fan is to blame because the exact same behavior happens when using the remote that came with the fan. These two things combined make it harder for me to convince my significant other of the usefulness of this smart device.
Your vote will help the community find the best deals.
needtofinddeal posted this deal
Giving Reputation Points is a great way to show your appreciation for their work.