work for you?
HP Laptop (Refurb): i5-1155G7, 17.3" FHD IPS, 12GB RAM, 1TB HDD + 2-Yr Warranty
prycedin via eBay has 17.3" HP Laptop (Certified Refurbished, 17-CN1053CL) + Two-Year Allstate Warranty on sale for $349.99. Shipping is free.
Thanks to Community Member dealhunter07 for finding this deal.
- Intel Core i5-1155G7 2.5Ghz 4-Core Processor
- 17.3" FHD 1920x1080 IPS anti-glare 250 nits 45% NTSC Display
- 12GB DDR4-3200 RAM
- 1TB 5400 rpm SATA HDD
- Backlit Keyboard
- Windows 10
- 41-Wh Battery
- 1x USB Type-C
- 2x USB Type-A
- 1x HDMI
- 1x Headphone jack
Editor's Notes & Price Research
- About this Offer:
- This is $90 lower (20% savings) than the next lowest price from a reputable merchant with prices starting from $439.99.
- About this Product:
- Includes Two-Year Comprehensive Warranty serviced by Allstate (details here)
- About this Store:
- Seller at eBay - prycedin - has 98% positive feedback based on over 50,000 ratings.
- Free 30-day returns
- Refer to the forum thread for additional deal discussion.
- Intel Core i5-1155G7 2.5GHz up to 4.5GHz Intel Turbo Boost Technology 8 MB L3 cache 4 cores
- 12GB DDR4-3200 MHz RAM (1 x 4 GB, 1 x 8 GB)
- 1TB 5400 rpm SATA HDD
- 17.3" diagonal, FHD (1920 x 1080), IPS, anti-glare, 250 nits, 45% NTSC
- Intel Iris Xᵉ Graphics
- Realtek RTL8821CE-M 802.11a/b/g/n/ac (1x1) Wi-Fi and Bluetooth 4.2
- HP True Vision 720p HD camera
- Full-size Backlit Natural Silver Keyboard with Numeric Keypad
- Windows 10 (upgrade to Window 11 compatible)
The 17.3 large screen is especially good for typing up docs, as a desktop replacement. 250nits is generally sufficient for indoor use. backlit KB is also a plus.
That said, manufacturers don't always update the data files for specific models within a broad product range (HP's 17 series). Some vendors (memorystock.com) report a max ram capacity of 64gb for this model.
Translation: keep the old drive and carefully open to show no signs you touched it.
my recommendation is to install a NVME drive, clone windows to it and use the 1tb HDD for storage leaving it intact, this way you just send it in for warranty without having to swap the old drive in.
how to open and add NVME: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gEFrsPVsRVA
I think it will do ok.
Your vote will help the community find the best deals.
dealhunter07 posted this deal
Giving Reputation Points is a great way to show your appreciation for their work.