Sorry for the OP being so crazy, but there is a lot of good information here. Plus Crazy is my real first name.
I know it has commercials (which I wouldn't mind if it was free), but 2 months is certainly better than 1 month and much better than the 1 week trials that I've seen.
For New Subscribers - Linky [hulu.com]
You may need to change the last couple characters of the link (e.g., http://www.hulu.com/plus/partner/...jnJ_ftGqO0A
) to get it to work. Sorry for the extra effort.
BTW don't forget to try numbers instead of letters as the last character.
As of 1/29 - Two more links for new subscribers to try if the others aren't working:
As of 1/28 - New subscribers can also try THIS [hulu.com]
link and change the last letter.
Thank you, Virs!!!
I had tried Hulu free for two months with the chromecast offer. And you can continue doing it as long as you provide a new email id. Here is how :
1. Make sure your chromecast is connected to the TV and is active
2. Goto https://cast.google.com/chromecast/offers/
in chrome browser
3. Click ' Continue' and ' Select Your Device' ( Chromecast connected to TV)
4. You should see an offer for hulu plus free for 2 months
5. Make sure you are not logged in to any existing Hulu account
6. Select the Hulu PLus offer and it will give a link like this http://www.hulu.com/plus/partner/...kIXM0Lz0Lg
7. Change the last character of the link to get a new code and get 2 months free with a previously unused email id .
Be sure to give Virs the proper reps for the 1/28 link and Chromecast tip.
If you want a more legit way for free Hulu (for new or existing subscribers), you can use Bing [bing.com] and get Hulu free for as long as Bing allows it. Thank you for the info LivninSC and SlickDealio!!
CURRENT SUBSCRIBERS (YMMV and will likely depend on how long you've been paying), but I read a few months ago when people tried to cancel Hulu they would get a pop-up giving them 1 to 2 free months.
I just have no way to test or confirm that.