Slickdeals is community-supported.  We may get paid by brands or deals, including promoted items.
Forum Thread

RETIRED: Marlboro Outwit the West Funny Farm

3,831 833 May 30, 2011 at 05:29 PM
June 10, 2011, 3:13 am: System Notice: This thread content has been automatically archived from another thread which reached post limit, and will be preserved for reference and archival purposes. The discussion should continue in the original thread

Hi all,

I started this thread for anyone who wants to come here for lite discussion, jokes, and just general discussion and fun.

Everyone is welcome!

I was thinking that maybe it would be helpful to keep the original thread to a bit more of a serious discussion of the clues and answers.

This would make the original thread more useful to those seeking serious information and clues without having to read through hundreds of extraneous messages.

So, I hope it catches on !

So pop a beer and pull up a chair and relax !

Homesweet

December 6, 2010, 3:13 am: System Notice: This thread has been automatically renewed after reaching a post limit. Most of its content has been moved to this thread for reference purposes.

December 30, 2010, 3:13 am: System Notice: This thread has been automatically renewed after reaching a post limit. Most of its content has been moved to this thread for reference purposes.

January 7, 2011, 3:13 am: System Notice: This thread has been automatically renewed after reaching a post limit. Most of its content has been moved to this thread for reference purposes.

January 15, 2011, 3:13 am: System Notice: This thread has been automatically renewed after reaching a post limit. Most of its content has been moved to this thread for reference purposes.

January 22, 2011, 3:13 am: System Notice: This thread has been automatically renewed after reaching a post limit. Most of its content has been moved to this thread for reference purposes.

January 29, 2011, 3:13 am: System Notice: This thread has been automatically renewed after reaching a post limit. Most of its content has been moved to this thread for reference purposes.

February 7, 2011, 3:13 am: System Notice: This thread has been automatically renewed after reaching a post limit. Most of its content has been moved to this thread for reference purposes.

February 15, 2011, 3:13 am: System Notice: This thread has been automatically renewed after reaching a post limit. Most of its content has been moved to this thread for reference purposes.

February 26, 2011, 3:13 am: System Notice: This thread has been automatically renewed after reaching a post limit. Most of its content has been moved to this thread for reference purposes.

March 9, 2011, 3:13 am: System Notice: This thread has been automatically renewed after reaching a post limit. Most of its content has been moved to this thread for reference purposes.

March 18, 2011, 3:13 am: System Notice: This thread has been automatically renewed after reaching a post limit. Most of its content has been moved to this thread for reference purposes.

March 24, 2011, 3:13 am: System Notice: This thread has been automatically renewed after reaching a post limit. Most of its content has been moved to this thread for reference purposes.

March 29, 2011, 3:13 am: System Notice: This thread has been automatically renewed after reaching a post limit. Most of its content has been moved to this thread for reference purposes.

April 5, 2011, 3:13 am: System Notice: This thread has been automatically renewed after reaching a post limit. Most of its content has been moved to this thread for reference purposes.

April 11, 2011, 3:13 am: System Notice: This thread has been automatically renewed after reaching a post limit. Most of its content has been moved to this thread for reference purposes.

April 14, 2011, 3:13 am: System Notice: This thread has been automatically renewed after reaching a post limit. Most of its content has been moved to this thread for reference purposes.

April 18, 2011, 3:13 am: System Notice: This thread has been automatically renewed after reaching a post limit. Most of its content has been moved to this thread for reference purposes.

April 24, 2011, 3:13 am: System Notice: This thread has been automatically renewed after reaching a post limit. Most of its content has been moved to this thread for reference purposes.

May 1, 2011, 3:13 am: System Notice: This thread has been automatically renewed after reaching a post limit. Most of its content has been moved to this thread for reference purposes.

May 7, 2011, 3:13 am: System Notice: This thread has been automatically renewed after reaching a post limit. Most of its content has been moved to this thread for reference purposes.

May 12, 2011, 3:13 am: System Notice: This thread has been automatically renewed after reaching a post limit. Most of its content has been moved to this thread for reference purposes.

May 19, 2011, 3:13 am: System Notice: This thread has been automatically renewed after reaching a post limit. Most of its content has been moved to this thread for reference purposes.

May 25, 2011, 3:13 am: System Notice: This thread has been automatically renewed after reaching a post limit. Most of its content has been moved to this thread for reference purposes.

May 31, 2011, 3:13 am: System Notice: This thread has been automatically renewed after reaching a post limit. Most of its content has been moved to this thread for reference purposes.
Add a Comment Sorry, this thread is closed.
About the OP
WI Joined Oct 2010 MY GUYS
833 Reputation Points
1 Deals Posted
30 Votes Submitted
3,831 Comments Posted

Your comment cannot be blank.

Joined Dec 2010
Central Scrutinizer
> bubble2 776 Posts
2,560 Reputation
challs
05-30-2011 at 05:32 PM.
05-30-2011 at 05:32 PM.
Quote from buzzsaw252 :
No kidding....some are impossible to read...!
I always keep my reading glasses handy, and even then I'm like what the heck?

Quote from julesp29 :
I know they are terrible and then make you do i 5 times if you get them right. LOL wouldn't even let me do it this morning cuz i did my sweeps in the evening last night so they even time the 24 hours thing. I mean come one you won't let any one but what 5 people win so far and they are that strict. LOL
Hi Jules, was the Subaru dealer open Saturday?
Funny
>
Helpful
Not helpful
Last edited by challs May 30, 2011 at 05:33 PM.
Joined Oct 2010
MY GUYS
> bubble2 3,831 Posts
833 Reputation
Original Poster
julesp29
05-30-2011 at 05:35 PM.
05-30-2011 at 05:35 PM.
Quote from challs :
I always keep my reading glasses handy, and even then I'm like what the heck?

Hi Jules, was the Subaru dealer open Saturday?
I never called them I'm just gonna bring it up there take that part of dash off and point at what i need lol. the part they said is only like $7.00 more then on line even though we know its the wrong one. Once I show them they better get it right. TY so much for all your help.
Funny
>
Helpful
Not helpful
Joined Dec 2010
Central Scrutinizer
> bubble2 776 Posts
2,560 Reputation
challs
05-30-2011 at 05:38 PM.
05-30-2011 at 05:38 PM.
Quote from julesp29 :
I never called them I'm just gonna bring it up there take that part of dash off and point at what i need lol. the part they said is only like $7.00 more then on line even though we know its the wrong one. Once I show them they better get it right. TY so much for all your help.
You are welcome. Great idea, takes out the guess work. Smilie
Funny
>
Helpful
Not helpful
Joined Oct 2010
Fashun Ho
> bubble2 653 Posts
877 Reputation
secretbatline
05-30-2011 at 05:42 PM.
05-30-2011 at 05:42 PM.
Quote from challs :
I always thought it was gazillion, but then what do I know?Smilie
Oh yeah, it's a gazillion squared! nod Good to know I'm not the lone mathematician here!
Funny
>
Helpful
Not helpful
Joined Oct 2010
Fashun Ho
> bubble2 653 Posts
877 Reputation
secretbatline
05-30-2011 at 05:49 PM.
05-30-2011 at 05:49 PM.
Quote from julesp29 :
i think the word is "agazillion" he he

dang so cold still just had to turn the electic heater on here in the computer room dang guess no summer this year.
Oh sorry, jules! I didn't see this or I'd have MQed. Stick w/me, I'll teach ya math (my version, anyway). Wink
Funny
>
Helpful
Not helpful
Joined Dec 2010
Central Scrutinizer
> bubble2 776 Posts
2,560 Reputation
challs
05-30-2011 at 05:53 PM.
05-30-2011 at 05:53 PM.
Quote from secretbatline :
Oh yeah, it's a gazillion squared! nod Good to know I'm not the lone mathematician here!
Are you good at story problems?
Always wanted to know, How much wood would a woodchuck chuck if a woodchuck could chuck wood?
Went all the way through Calculus in college, and still couldn't figure it out, EEK! .
I want my money back!!! Weeping
Funny
>
Helpful
Not helpful
Joined Oct 2010
MY GUYS
> bubble2 3,831 Posts
833 Reputation
Original Poster
julesp29
05-30-2011 at 05:54 PM.
05-30-2011 at 05:54 PM.
that was the only subject i was ever good at. lol thats why all of a sudden after 18 years being a computer operator they made me the accountant. (ah thanks alot only had one semester 18 years ago in accounting) but i got it and taught myself not fun but did it for a few years. so when I quit locked in pensions and moved to Calif. that what I did there. Accounting. Bluffed my way through LOL not really.

Quote from challs :
Always wanted to know, How much wood would a woodchuck chuck if a woodchuck could chuck wood?
Went all the way through Calculus in college, and still couldn't figure it out, EEK! .
Haven't you seen the Geico commercial they know how to chuck alot of wood. I love those Geico commercials.
Funny
>
Helpful
Not helpful
Last edited by julesp29 May 30, 2011 at 05:55 PM.

Joined Dec 2010
Central Scrutinizer
> bubble2 776 Posts
2,560 Reputation
challs
05-30-2011 at 05:59 PM.
05-30-2011 at 05:59 PM.
Quote from julesp29 :
that was the only subject i was ever good at. lol thats why all of a sudden after 18 years being a computer operator they made me the accountant. (ah thanks alot only had one semester 18 years ago in accounting) but i got it and taught myself not fun but did it for a few years. so when I quit locked in pensions and moved to Calif. that what I did there. Accounting. Bluffed my way through LOL not really.

Haven't you seen the Geico commercial they know how to chuck alot of wood. I love those Geico commercials.
That one always cracks me up, but of course, I have always been easily amused.

http://youtu.be/DjGwusHrOtk
Funny
>
Helpful
Not helpful
Joined Oct 2010
L10: Grand Master
> bubble2 16,985 Posts
9,137 Reputation
Bright_Eyes
05-30-2011 at 06:03 PM.
05-30-2011 at 06:03 PM.
does anyone remember who posted the cute spider video yesterday or the day before ?
Funny
>
Helpful
Not helpful
Joined Oct 2010
Fashun Ho
> bubble2 653 Posts
877 Reputation
secretbatline
05-30-2011 at 06:08 PM.
05-30-2011 at 06:08 PM.
Quote from challs :
Welp, I hope you're happy ... my head just exploded! LMAO

Quote from julesp29 :
that was the only subject i was ever good at. lol thats why all of a sudden after 18 years being a computer operator they made me the accountant. (ah thanks alot only had one semester 18 years ago in accounting) but i got it and taught myself not fun but did it for a few years. so when I quit locked in pensions and moved to Calif. that what I did there. Accounting.
Wow! Good for you! You want to hear a sad story? I went to Purdue (they take their Math seriously!) and haven't been able to help my son w/Math since he was in 4th grade.Facepalm He's always been in GT Math. He sure didn't get it from me!
I'm going to take a walk. It's hot in here. (Sorry jules.) We went from 56 to 90 degrees.
Funny
>
Helpful
Not helpful
Joined Dec 2010
Central Scrutinizer
> bubble2 776 Posts
2,560 Reputation
challs
05-30-2011 at 06:13 PM.
05-30-2011 at 06:13 PM.
Quote from jawartman :
does anyone remember who posted the cute spider video yesterday or the day before ?
Haven't been on hardly at all this weekend Judy, or I would help you out. Have to go BBQ dinner, GF blood sugar gets low, and I'm in trouble, Bonk
Funny
>
Helpful
Not helpful
Joined Oct 2010
L10: Grand Master
> bubble2 16,985 Posts
9,137 Reputation
Bright_Eyes
05-30-2011 at 06:27 PM.
05-30-2011 at 06:27 PM.
Quote from challs :
Haven't been on hardly at all this weekend Judy, or I would help you out. Have to go BBQ dinner, GF blood sugar gets low, and I'm in trouble, Bonk
sounds good--enjoy dinner nod
Funny
>
Helpful
Not helpful
Joined Oct 2010
L6: Expert
> bubble2 1,172 Posts
1,311 Reputation
countrycowgirl
05-30-2011 at 06:29 PM.
Quote from secretbatline :
hug ahaha CCG, you just did that to make another box pop up, dincha'? I know how ya are! I'm doing well. I'm sunburned, chock-full-o-burgers, and indulging in a Margarita. I'm not sure it gets better than this. Well, maybe if I had edd and dabbs fanning me and peeling my grapes ... but, hey ... y'know? How are you? I hope you (as well as everyone else) had a good day.
Hey, got an e from our crazy banana yesterday. Making a long story short, her Mom's doing better, but between catch up at work, home, etc (and going on an Alaskan cruise next month, the wench!), she probably won't be around until July or so. Really glad to know that it's all looking up for her!
droolyumyum margarita..I had strawberry daquries(sp?) yesterday with fresh berriesbounce They weresooogood!
I got sunburned today too workinin the yardEEK! Then jumped in the pond for a swimnod
I miss that dancin banana...and edd will only peel grapes for meStick Out Tongue
Funny
>
Helpful
Not helpful
Joined Oct 2010
MY GUYS
> bubble2 3,831 Posts
833 Reputation
Original Poster
julesp29
Quote from challs :
That one always cracks me up, but of course, I have always been easily amused.

http://youtu.be/DjGwusHrOtk
I know i love that one good commercial writers.
Funny
>
Helpful
Not helpful
Page 1 of 142
Sorry, this thread is closed.

Link Copied

The link has been copied to the clipboard.