The Slickdeals Student Scholarship Program
To further support our tradition and mission of helping students save, we are offering four scholarships for the winter/spring 2019 quarter/semester (or single equivalent term). Each scholarship award is a value of up to $2,500 for use in connection with tuition, fees, books, supplies and equipment required by each winner's university. If you're a deal-savvy student currently attending an undergraduate or graduate program at a college or university, or if you will be attending in winter/spring of 2019, you should apply for the Slickdeals Saves U! Scholarship Program.
We want to provide exceptional students with an opportunity to focus more of their energy on academics, and ease the financial stress of achieving their goals. Our site is built to be a money-saving resource, and we're proud to continue to offer a scholarship program in addition to that.
- Must be a U.S. citizen or otherwise legally residing in one (1) of the 50 United States or the D.C.
- At least 17 years of age
- Currently accepted to an accredited university for a full-time undergraduate or graduate program in the United States for the winter/spring 2019 semester/quarter, or single equivalent term (during the period from January 1, 2019 – June 30, 2019)
- No purchase or payment of any kind is necessary to enter or win this contest
- Minimum 3.0 GPA
- Void where prohibited by law
- Submit an original essay - "In 500 words, explain what financial success means to you and give three (3) tips to achieve it."
- Chance of winning can be increased with a post on entrant's Instagram or Twitter account
- Ten finalists will be featured on the Slickdeals site for entries to be voted on by the community. Additional consideration of the overall submission will be awarded to the top performers by the Slickdeals Scholarship Committee; however, public votes are not the final determination of the winner.
- All entries must be received on or before 11:59 p.m. PT on December 15, 2018
- Subject to full official contest rules here