] offers $300 Target Gift Card + $300 Bill Credit
(applied to your account over 24 months) with activation of Google Pixel 2 XL Smartphone
on a Verizon installment plan. New, added or upgrade line of service required. Thanks nickadolph
Note, offer valid in-store only
. Availability may vary by location.
- Activate a Google Pixel 2 XL via one of the following installment plans:
- Example prices (links for reference only)
- Google Pixel 2 XL (see weekly ad)
- 64GB (Black) $35.87/mo. for 24-mos.
- 64GB (Black/White) $35.87/mo. for 24-mos.
- 128GB (Black) $40.25/mo. for 24-mos.
You gave rep to nickadolph for this post.
nickadolph posted this deal. Say thanks!
Give Rep Points
Editor's Notes & Price Research
- The monthly price excludes taxes and fees. Activation fee/line: $30. Subject to Verizon Wireless Agreements, Calling Plan & credit approval.
- The $300 discount is reflected as a credit automatically applied on your monthly Verizon bill for a period of 24 consecutive months. The $300 Target Gift card offer requires a new line of service or upgrade with device financing and also requires the order to be completed and picked up in store before end of day Saturday (store hours vary). Additional terms & conditions apply. Please refer to the product pages and forum thread for additional details and discussion.
Edited February 15, 2018
at 05:16 AM
Looks like target will be bringing back a popular former front page deal this upcoming Sunday. It is a $300 gift card with purchase of a pixel 2 xl ($200 for regular pixel 2), which I believe will mesh with Verizon's deal that will get you $300 back via account credits over 24 months when purchased via dpp.