work for you?
Note, Once you activate your new phone, you will have 30 days to return your trade-in phone in good condition. It must power on and off, have no missing pieces, broken parts or cracks on the screen. Your credit will be applied as soon as Sprint receives your phone.
During checkout, you must select a plan starting from $40/month and select the eligible device that you are trading in.
Editor's Notes & Price Research
Eligible Devices to trade in are iPhone X, iPhone 8 Plus, iPhone 8, iPhone 7, iPhone 7 Plus, Samsung Galaxy S9, Samsung Galaxy S9+, LG G7 ThinQ, Samsung Galaxy S8, Samsung Galaxy S8+, Samsung Galaxy S8 Active, Samsung Galaxy Note8, Google Pixel 2, Google Pixel 2XL. -slickdewmaster
iPhone Xs 64GB $0/mo. after $41.67/mo. credit, applied within 2 bills. Reqs 18 mo. lease, new line
or eligible upgrade and approved credit. If you cancel wireless service, remaining balance on device
becomes due. Excludes tax. Limited time offer! Ends 9/27/2018.
iPhone X, iPhone 8 Plus, iPhone 8
Galaxy S9+, Galaxy S9, Galaxy S8 Active, Galaxy Note8, Galaxy S8+, Galaxy S8
Pixel 2 XL, Pixel 2
iPhone Xs Max also available for $4.17/mo with eligible trade-in and Sprint Flex lease.
Sprint call center is open now! I was able to preorder the iPhone Xs Max and get the iPhone X LOGO Deal.
The actual detail page showing how much you get for trade has the following for upgrades:
- iPhone X, iPhone 8 Plus, iPhone 8 - $41.67/mo credit
- iPhone 7 Plus, iPhone 7 - $20.84/mo credit
- iPhone 6 Plus, iPhone 6s, iPhone 6 Plus, iPhone 6, iPhone SE - $10.42/mo credit
- iPhone 5s, iPhone 5, iPhone 5c, iPhone 4s, iPhone 4 - $8.34/mo credit
See the chart on the sprint page:
For new Line of service:
- iPhone X, iPhone 8 Plus, iPhone 8,iPhone 7 Plus, iPhone 7- $41.67/mo credit
- iPhone 6 Plus, iPhone 6s, iPhone 6 Plus, iPhone 6, iPhone SE - $20.84/mo credit
Your vote will help the community find the best deals.
mshldeals posted this deal
Giving Reputation Points is a great way to show your appreciation for their work.