work for you?
Target Stores [Store Locator] also offers 10% Off Target Gift Cards.
Note: Sale is valid for today only, 12/2/18.
Editor's Notes & Price Research
Target Gift Cards purchased during 10% off offer may be redeemed beginning Monday, December 3rd at 10am Central. Offer valid for up to $300 in Target GiftCard purchases ($30 maximum discount) per household. Minimum Target GiftCard purchase is $10. Limit one transaction up to $300 in Target GiftCards on Target.com.
(Mail, Email or Mobile Delivery).
Offer also available in-stores. Discount applies during checkout.
Target gift card redeemable 12/3/2018 at 10:00 AM Central. Offer valid for up to $300 in Target gift card purchases ($30 maximum discount) per household. Minimum gift card purchase is $10. Limit one transaction up to $300 in Target gift cards on Target.com. Offer does not include Target Visa Cards, Target MasterCard Gift Cards, Target American Express Gift Cards and gift cards issued by other retailers such as dining, lifestyle and entertaining gift cards. Offer excludes reloads of previously purchased Target GiftCards, Target GiftCards given in exchange for electornic or prepaid trade-ins. Target GiftCards provided for merchandise returns, Merchandise Return Cards and Target GiftCards provided as a free promotional card with qualifying purchase. Quantities limited; no rainchecks. Purchases of Target GiftCards that exceed certain transaction limits may be voided. Terms and conditions apply to gift cards.
BEWARE.. 33% OF THESE WILL NOT BE USED 23% IS THEREFORE FREE MONEY FOR THE RETAILER
1. With very few exceptions, you cannot buy gift cards with gift cards. Exceptions are noted in this thread and it generally only works in store, not online.
2. You can buy gift cards with the red card but you do not get the 5% bonus.
3. The gift card you get can be used on any merchandise (ipads, phones, everything else).
4. You can buy gift cards with the red card but you do not get the 5% bonus.
5. People talking about 20% (or 28% or 29%) off have a coupon from an entirely different promotion. That coupon cannot be used on these gift cards, but can be used when buying things with the gift card (after it is purchased).
6. You can buy gift cards with the red card but you do not get the 5% bonus.
7. The $300 per household limit appears to be per transaction. But the gift cards are not delivered until tomorrow, so you probably can't do repeat orders to the same email or physical address.
8. You can buy gift cards with the red card but you do not get the 5% bonus.
9. As best as can be determined, there are no online shopping portals that give any bonus % off for purchases of gift cards.
10. Chase Freedom does not consider Target in the Department Store Category for a normal purchase. Must use Chase Pay which is the 5% Category.
This is what you can not buy with the Gift Card
In the Target Gift Card policy it is listed under "Are there any exceptions for purchasing gift cards?"
Target GiftCards can't be used to purchase the following:
gift cards or prepaid cards in store or from Target.com
Specialty gift cards in store or from Target.com
including gift cards for gaming, music and restaurants, such as Xbox and Olive Garden
Also excludes prepaid phone cards like T-mobile, At&t, etc online - supposedly you can buy them in store according to the CS agent.
Target GiftCards from Target.com
You can not buy Netflix cards with you Target Gift Card (BluddSimple) (c2nah777)
ALL gift cards are excluded.[/B] (c2nah777)
List Below Gift Cards That Can Be Purchased with the Target Gift Card
Ideas for possible uses for $300 worth of gift cards for $270 to get a discount in items that normally are not discounted:
1. Nintendo switch - normally $299
2. XBox or PS4
3. Amazon Echo
4. Console games
6. Cell phone purchase
8. Sporting Goods