$400 Bonus for Opening Checking Account With Wells Fargo (For New Customers)
Link to Offer :
Here's how to qualify for your bonus:
- Open an Everyday Checking account online (from this webpage only) by July 26, 2019.
- Make a minimum opening deposit of $25 to fund your account.
- Set up direct deposit and receive a cumulative monthly total of $3,000 in qualifying direct deposits into your new account for 3 consecutive months.
Your $400 bonus will be deposited into your new Everyday Checking account within 45 days after eligibility and bonus requirements have been met.
This is an exclusive, online-only offer and not valid for branch or phone account opens.
See below for additional details and important information.
Our Everyday Checking account comes with innovative features:
* How to qualify for the $400 checking bonus:
- Secure online access to your accounts. Use the Wells Fargo Mobile® app and simplify the way you bank.2
- Account alerts. Stay on top of your account activity with alerts that allow you to track your account balances, debit card transactions, and more.3
- Overdraft Rewind®. Sign up for direct deposit to take advantage of Overdraft Rewind. When an ACH direct deposit is received by 9:00 am, the bank will automatically reevaluate transactions from the previous day and, if your direct deposit covers them, may reverse overdraft or returned item (Non-Sufficient Funds/NSF) decisions and waive associated fees.4
- Everyday Checking is the only eligible account for the $400 bonus when opened online. If you do not qualify for Everyday Checking but do qualify for Opportunity Checking®, this offer can still be applied to the Opportunity Checking account.
- This offer is intended for new checking customers only. You are not eligible for this offer if:
- You are a current owner of a Wells Fargo consumer checking account
- You are a Wells Fargo team member
- You have received a bonus for opening a Wells Fargo consumer checking account within the past 12 months
- Open a new Everyday Checking account online with a minimum opening deposit of $25 by July 26, 2019. All account applications are subject to approval.
- Within 150 days of your account open date, receive a cumulative monthly total of $3,000 in qualifying direct deposits to the checking account opened for this bonus offer for three consecutive months. During this time, your new account balance must be $1 or more.
- A qualifying direct deposit is the customer's salary, pension, Social Security, or other regular monthly income electronically deposited through the Automated Clearing House (ACH) network to this checking account by your employer or an outside agency.
- Non-qualifying direct deposits for purposes of this offer include transfers from one account to another (for example, transfers between your own accounts, or person-to-person transfers using a transfer service such as Zelle®), or deposits made at a branch or ATM, or through mobile deposit.
Additional Important Information:
- We will deposit the bonus into your new checking account within 45 days after meeting all offer requirements.
- The new checking account must remain open in order to receive any earned bonus payments.
- You are responsible for any federal, state, or local taxes due on the bonus, and we will report as income to the tax authorities if required by applicable law. Consult your tax advisor.
- Offer expires July 26, 2019.
- Offer subject to change and may be discontinued at any time without notice.
- Offer cannot be:
- Paid without a valid U.S. Taxpayer Identification Number (W-9)
- Combined with any other consumer deposit offer (limit one bonus per customer/account)
- Reproduced, purchased, sold, transferred, or traded
1.The Wells Fargo Everyday Checking account monthly service fee is $10. Minimum opening deposit is $25.
The monthly service fee can be avoided with any one
of the following each fee period:
- Maintain a $1,500 minimum daily balance
- $500 or more in total qualifying direct deposits
- A qualifying direct deposit is a direct deposit of your salary, pension, Social Security, or other regular monthly income, electronically deposited through the Automated Clearing House (ACH) network to this checking account by your employer or an outside agency.
- Non-qualifying direct deposits include transfers from one account to another, or deposits made at a branch or ATM, or through mobile deposit.
- 10 or more posted debit card transactions (any combination of posted debit card purchases or posted debit card payments of bills) from this checking account each fee period.
- Debit card purchases include PIN, signature, online, phone, and mobile wallet.
- Debit card payments include one-time and recurring. Examples: utility bill/gym membership.
- Any transaction at an ATM (Wells Fargo or non-Wells Fargo).
- Automated Clearing House (ACH) transactions. ACH transactions are set up using your checking account number and routing number — NOT a debit card number.
- A linked Wells Fargo Campus ATM or Campus Debit Card.
- The primary account owner is 17 – 24 years old. (On the primary account owner's 25th birthday, the account is automatically subject to the monthly service fee unless you meet one of the other options to avoid the monthly service fee.)
2.Availability may be affected by your mobile carrier's coverage area. Your mobile carrier's message and data rates may apply.
3.Sign-up may be required. Availability may be affected by your mobile carrier's coverage area. Your mobile carrier's message and data rates may apply.
4.The bank will reevaluate transactions from the previous business day that resulted in an overdraft or returned item if we receive an electronic direct deposit to your account by 9:00 am local time where your account is located (which is noted on your monthly statement). The bank will calculate a new available balance, including your pending electronic direct deposit (less any pending debits), and may reverse the overdraft or returned item (Non-Sufficient Funds/NSF) decisions and resulting fees from the previous business day if your electronic direct deposit will cover them. The bank receives most direct deposits through the ACH network before 9:00 am. Overdraft protection transfers/advances and fees from the prior business day are not reversed with Overdraft Rewind
. Other deposits, such as check(s), cash, or account transfers received after our initial nightly account processing are not included in Overdraft Rewind
. Direct deposits include your salary, pension, Social Security, or other regular monthly income electronically deposited through the Automated Clearing House (ACH) network by your employer or an outside agency. Go to https://www.wellsfargo.com/checki...ft-rewind/
for more details.
Zelle and the Zelle related marks are wholly owned by Early Warning Services, LLC and are used herein under license.
© 2019 Wells Fargo Bank, N.A. All rights reserved. Member FDIC.