Edited December 20, 2020
at 04:25 PM
Starting December 20th customers on an eligible plan with at least 2 paid lines can add a line for free.
Eligible SOC list: https://i.imgur.com/LZegl3r.jpg
: There's a lot of misinformation and confusion around this promo. Inevitable when a promo like this happens half a month after an identical one just ended. Here are some critical nuggets of info:
Offer now available. Some reps are not yet aware of the promo's existence, so please be patient with them. You can also add the line as normal online and the promo will automatically apply within a bill cycle.
- The promo is called "2020 Line On Us 4"
- It is fully stackable with "2020 Line On Us 3"
- Internal docs mention a scenario where it isn't stackable. It is referring to "third line free" promos and only to accounts opened on the 20th or later. This appears to be causing confusion.
- The promo seems to be showing on accounts as line on us 3 (double if you already had it). It's a known issue and being worked on. Will not affect eligibility.
Ineligible stackable promos:
- iPhone 12 "on us" (2020 Apple Trade Activate P3)
- BOGO iPhone (2020 Apple Buy 2 P11)
- Free Galaxy A71 5G with new line (2020 Samsung Activate P12)
- Free OnePlus 8/8T+ 5G with new line (2020 OnePlus Activate P5)
- Costco BYOD promos
- TFB-exclusive promos
(PS: check this post here https://www.reddit.com/r/tmobile/..._your_soc/
to get a Chrome or Firefox extension that will make finding your SOC easy, or see the guide here https://reddit.com/r/tmobile/comm...soc_codes/
to find it manually)
Disclaimer: This is info based on leaked documents, and is subject to change. Any noticed changes will be added to this post when learned.