work for you?
36-Count Penn Championship Extra Duty Tennis Balls
Thanks to community member MagentaAction2146 for finding this deal.
About this item:
- AMERICA'S #1 SELLING BALL: The product of 100 years worth of testing and perfecting; Penn Championship is the best selling tennis ball in America.
- PENN PERFORMANCE: Controlled fiber release provides perfectly even nap, while natural rubber offers consistent feel and reduced shock. The Championship line provides unparalleled consistency every time you hit the court.
- ALL COURTS: While extra duty tennis balls are best suited for hard court matches, they can also be played on all indoor and outdoor softer, clay court surfaces as well.
- OFFICIAL BALL: Penn Championship is the Official Ball of USTA Leagues, so you know you're playing with high quality and consistent ball. Available in extra-duty felt, regular duty felt, or extra-duty high altitude felt. USTA and ITF approved.
- LASTING DURABILITY: Interlocked wool fiber ensures the all courts tennis balls will play like new for as long as possible.
Editor's Notes & Price Research
- About this deal:
- At the time of this posting, our research indicates that this offer is $3.11 lower (11% savings) than the next best available prices from reputable merchants with prices starting from $27.99.
- About this store:
- Most items sold & shipped by Walmart can be returned within 90 days for free (details).
Your vote will help the community find the best deals.
MagentaAction2146 posted this deal
Giving Reputation Points is a great way to show your appreciation for their work.