work for you?
Select Xfinity Customers: 400 Mbps Internet Plan
Thanks to community member mrmurker for sharing this deal.
Note: this offer is available for select existing Xfinity customers. Pricing will vary by region. Check the entire page for all the offers available to you.
- Log in to your Xfinity Account
- Click on the "Change Plan" tab or button
- Click "View All Offers" on the next screen
- On the offers page, uncheck "TV" or any other services in the "Build Your Package" section (make sure only Internet is checked)
- Select the 400 Mbps Internet Plan and add to cart
- Prices will start from $30/month with a 1-Year Agreement
- Note, price includes a $10/month discount for having automatic payments and paperless billing
- Option to add Flex 4K streaming TV box + Voice Remote at no extra cost
- Peacock Premium
- Speed good for up to 11 devices at the same time
- 1.2 TB of data per month
1. Log in to your Xfinity internet account
2. Click "change plan" tab at the top of the homepage
3. Click "View All Offers" in the next screen
4. On the offers page, uncheck "TV" or any other services in the "Build Your Package" section
Also available, 600 Mbps for $40 a month with automatic payments and paperless billing enabled.
Regular rate for the 400 mbps plan is $80.00/mo. Set a reminder for 11 months from now to check for new offers.
For me it showed 400mbps speed at four different plans at different prices $50, $30, $70 and $80 !!!
So make sure to scroll and check out all plans. Their 'recommended plan' to me was $50 for 50mpbs. No wonder they rank worst in customer satisfaction.
Also note that $30 for 400 mbps is after $10 discount with ebill and autopay. Otherwise it is $40
Upload speed for this plan is usually 10mbps. With over provisioning you will likely get around 470 down and 11.5 - ish up under perfect conditions.
Your vote will help the community find the best deals.
mrmurker posted this deal
Giving Reputation Points is a great way to show your appreciation for their work.