work for you?
Milwaukee M12 12-Volt Li Cordless 5-Tool Kit w/ 2x 1.5Ah Batteries & Charger
Thanks to community member edoctor2 for finding this deal.
Note, availability for pickup may vary by location.
- Tools: 3/8 in. ratchet, drill/driver, impact driver, hackzall, light
- Compatible with M12 system featuring over 90 tools
- M12 3/8 in. drill driver delivers 250 in./lbs. of torque in a compact lightweight design
- M12 ratchet delivers up to 35 ft./lbs. of torque with variable speed metal trigger for greater control
- M12 1/4 in. hex impact driver delivers best-in-class 850 in./lbs. of torque at only 2.3 lbs. and 0 RPM to 2000 RPM for fast driving
- M12 Hackzall reciprocating saw delivers 0 SPM to 3000 SPM at only 2.6 lbs. and 11 in. for quick cutting in tight spaces
- Includes 5 M12 tools, two 1.5 Ah battery packs, charger and bag
- Delivers portable productivity
- Part of the M12 system, featuring over 100 tools
- Includes: M12 3/8 in. drill driver, M12 1/4 in. impact driver, M12 3/8 in. ratchet, M12 Hackzall, M12 LED work light, M12 charger, contractor bag, two 1.5Ah batteries
Editor's Notes & Price Research
- About this deal:
- This offer is $150 lower (43% savings) than the list price of $349.
- This 'Special Buy' offer is valid for a limited time.
- About this product:
- Rating of 92% from over 530 Home Depot customer reviews.
- About his store:
- Details of Home Depot's return policy can be found here.
Couple of notes since I know these questions will always arrive:
- Is it Brushless? No. These are the standard non-fuel brushed M12. If you need brushless there are a few good M12 Fuel deals posted around SD as well.
- I'm new to power tools but am buying a house soon, is this a good starter set? Yes, these are some of the better grade tools you get as a new home owner. The ratchet is the only tool that probably won't be used for home use (it's mainly used in automotive), but it's an easy tool to sell as it's very popular.
- Is this a good deal? Yes. But only if these tools fit your needs.
Your vote will help the community find the best deals.
edoctor2 posted this deal
Giving Reputation Points is a great way to show your appreciation for their work.