work for you?
Buy Samsung Galaxy Z Series Phone (Fold3 or Flip3), Get Free Galaxy Buds2 and EXPIRED
Thanks to Community Member yoyosyr for sharing this deal.
Note: Phone must be activated to receive savings, activation savings may vary by carrier. Savings received varies based on carrier and activation type. Restocking fee and other charges may apply. Taxes/surcharges due at time of purchase. Subject to carrier terms and conditions. Terms subject to change.
- On promotion page, add Galaxy Buds2 to cart.
- Shop for your Galaxy Z Series phone and click "See details".
- Examples (prices after discount; your discount will vary by carrier/activation type):
- Make sure the "Activate Today" option is selected.
- Click "Add to cart"
- Enter your carrier account information (or create new account).
- Galaxy Buds2 will be free and Galaxy Z Series savings will be reflected in cart.
- Proceed to checkout and complete your order.
Editor's Notes & Price Research
- About this deal:
- Unlocked activation savings details: Phone must be activated to receive savings, activation savings may vary by carrier. Savings received varies based on carrier and activation type. Restocking fee and other charges may apply. Taxes/surcharges due at time of purchase. Subject to carrier terms and conditions. Terms subject to change. Carriers, devices and coverage (including 5G) not available in all markets. No dealers. No rainchecks.
- Postpaid activation savings details: Savings are deducted off the full total price of the phone and are reflected in instant savings or vendor bill credits which will result in reduced monthly payments for the term of the agreement on your carrier account. Bill credits will be applied within 1–2 billing cycles and will end when the balance is paid, or the line is terminated or transferred. Maximum savings listed may not be available for all phones and/or from all carriers. Carriers, devices, and coverage (including 5G) not available in all markets. Require credit approval, wireless service plan, qualifying phone, and an installment billing agreement for the carrier's required term. $0 down for well-qualified customers. For all others, down payment and other restrictions may apply. Monthly phone payments for term (24–36 months subject to carrier) at retail price. 0% APR. Sales tax (on total price) may be due at purchase. If you cancel wireless service, remaining balance on phone becomes due. Restocking fee and other charges may apply. Number of financed devices per account limitations may apply. Subject to carrier terms and conditions. Terms subject to change. Excludes prepaid and unlocked phones. Sprint and T-Mobile require down payment for well-qualified customers on select phones and certain promotional credits or savings may not be available.
- Free Buds2 offer details: Products must be purchased on same receipt to receive free item. Limit 1 headphone per purchase. Headphone SKUs in offer include: 6464281, 6464282, 6464283, 6464284, 6482071.
- About this store:
- View Best Buy return policy here.
- Please refer to the forum thread for additional details & discussion. -StrawMan86
Best Buy (for who knows how long) is offering anywhere from $250-$500 off a Z Flip3 for AT&T, Sprint, Unlocked, or Verizon Wireless. You will need to "activate or upgrade" a line of service to get the discount but the plus for this one is that you can pay the whole amount (aside from activation or upgrade fees from the carriers) upfront instead of doing a device payment plan. If you do want to do a DPP, price remains the same and can be sent to your carrier for billing. The other kicker is that Best Buy is also offering free Buds2 with a Flip3 or Fold3.
* T-Mobile is $500 off but does not have the luxury of non-DPP or upgrades. Thanks to @jacure for pointing this out.
Sprint: $250 off with activation/upgrade
AT&T: $300 off with activation/upgrade
T-Mobile: $500 off with activation with new line & DPP
Unlocked: $400 off with activation
Verizon: $500 off with activation
Goto first link to add your Buds2:
Then follow second link to pick your phone & carrier variant:
Before anyone asks, if you go with the unlocked version, you still need to activate/upgrade with a carrier to get the discount.
Last note, I just did this with Verizon so I know it works through them. The other carriers I can't verify other than Best Buy's information on their website. This is a "hotter" deal for most as:
1. You don't have to worry about a gift card like the Walmart deal.
2. You don't have to do a DPP if you don't want to.