work for you?
65" Sony X85J 4K Ultra HD LED Smart TV (2021 Model) EXPIRED
Walmart has 65" Sony X85J 4K Ultra HD LED Smart TV (2021 Model, KD65X85J) for $798. Shipping is free.
Best Buy has 65" Sony X85J 4K Ultra HD LED Smart TV (2021 Model, KD65X85J) for $799.99. Shipping is free, otherwise select free curbside pickup where stock permits.
Note, availability for curbside pickup may vary by location.
Thanks to community member Champagne13 for finding this deal.
- Resolution: 4K UHD 3840 x 2160 LED Panel
- Refresh Rate: 120 Hz / Motionflow XR
- HDR: HDR 10, Hybrid Log-Gamma (HLG), Dolby Vision
- Smart Platform: Google TV
- Works w/ Alexa & Google Assistant, AirPlay2
- 802.11ac WiFi, Bluetooth 4.2
- 4x HDMI Type A
- 2x USB 2.0
- 1x Digital Audio
- 1x RF Antenna
- 1 x Composite
- 1 x 3.5 mm Headphone
Editor's Notes & Price Research
- About this deal:
- This price is $200 lower than a previous Frontpage Deal for this TV from September, 2021.
- About this deal:
- RTINGS.com gave the Sony X85J series of TVs a 7.5 rating calling it a "good TV for most uses".
- About this store:
- Don't have Amazon Prime? Students can get a free 6-Month Amazon Prime trial with free 2-day shipping, unlimited video streaming & more.
- See the Walmart returns page for returns information.
- See the Best Buy return policy for returns information.
- If you're not a student, there's also a free 1-Month Amazon Prime trial available.
$799.99 @ Best Buy...
Resolution: 3840 x 2160 (4K UHD)
4K Processor X1 w/ 4K X-Reality PRO
Triluminos Pro Display w/ WCG
Refresh Rate: 120Hz Native + Motionflow XR
HDR Format: Dolby Vision, HDR10, HLG
Direct-LED Flicker-Free Backlighting w/ Frame Dimming
Google TV w/ Google Assistant
WiFi, ATSC 3.0, Bluetooth, Apple Airplay, Apple Homekit
4x HDMI (2x HDMI 2.1)
1x Digital Optical Audio
That being said, it is going to still be a pretty slick display. I have the Sony X900H from a couple years ago with this same issue at 4k@120Hz and it still looks amazing on a Series X. Get's crazy bright and great handling of motion.
I worry a little about reliability with the Hisense, but then my 6 year old Sony X810C has an issue where it won't turn on sometimes until you unplug it. That makes me nervous.