work for you?
Ancel AD310 OBD II Diagnostic Scan Tool EXPIRED
Thanks to Community Member jinwow for finding this deal.
Note: Must be logged in to clip coupons; coupons are typically limited to one per account.
- Visit the product page for Ancel AD310 OBD II Diagnostic Scan Tool
- Clip the $10.80 off coupon on the product page.
- Add to cart.
- Proceed to checkout.
- Apply promo code KBHNFYRG at checkout.
- Price will be $35.99 - $10.80 coupon - $14.40 promo code = $10.79. Shipping is free.
- Classic design, fast scan and erase trouble codes, even a beginner can use it read the error code, find out what the problem is and perhaps fix it. Save money and time. It can not read and erase ABS, SRS(Airbag), and other systems fault codes.
- Works on MOST 1996 US-Based, 2000 EU-Based and Asian cars, and newer OBD II & CAN domestic or import vehicles. Supports English, German, French, Spanish, Finnish, Dutch, Russian and Portuguese.
- Easily determines the cause of the check engine light. I/M monitor readiness test, turn off the MIL (check engine light) as well as view freeze frame data. Read hard (memory) / pending (intermittent) and historic codes and show definitions.
Editor's Notes & Price Research
- About this deal:
- This price is $25.20 lower (70% savings) than the list price of $35.99
- About this product:
- Rating of 4.6 from over 28,000 Amazon customer reviews.
- About this store:
- Seller at Amazon - ANCEL - has a 99% rating from over 10,000 reviews.
- Information about Amazon returns can be found here.
- Don't have Amazon Prime? Students can get a free 6-Month Amazon Prime trial with free 2-day shipping, unlimited video streaming & more.
- If you're not a student, there's also a free 1-Month Amazon Prime trial available.
Original price: $35.99
Discount price: $10.79
Discount: 40% Code + -30% Coupon (double dip the coupons)
Discount code: KBHNFYRG (Work for All models)
Promo End Day: 2022-01-25
Average joe will then take car to dealership to determine problem.
Instead you can read error description and decide on dealership,indy or self fix,ignore
No idea if works on your car