work for you?
3-Pack TP-Link Kasa Smart WiFi In-Wall Lighting Switch EXPIRED
Thanks to Community Member dulcetlog for finding this deal.
Note, must be logged in to clip coupons; coupons are typically limited to one per account.
- Control/monitor your light status from anywhere
- Voice control; hands-free convenience to controlling your lights in your home
- Scheduling enabled; use a timer or countdown to set your smart switch at your discretion
- UL certified for safety use with 2-year warranty included
- Neutral wire required, standard wall plate size
- Requires a 2.4Ghz WiFi connection
Editor's Notes & Price Research
- About this deal:
- This price matches the last time time this smart light switch set was a part of a Frontpage Deal last November and is $13 lower (28.8% savings) than the list price.
- About this product:
- These smart switches have received an average rating of 4.7 stars out of 5 based on over 13,500 Amazon customer reviews.
- About this store:
It wouldn't surprise me if there was a switch out there that could trigger an IFTTT routine or something, but this isn't it.
I have a bunch of Kasa and Feit switches, and they both work well. Kasa switches need a little more space in the switch box primarily because they have those wires built-in and you have to fit that into the box as well. If you need to install multiple smart switches on the same switch box this will crowd the box. Feit switches dont have built-in wires - they have the holes/screws to which you can connect existing wires in the box.
Some people here dont like Feit switches (or bulbs). I have had no trouble though. Feit dimmer switches often go on sale for $20 (2pk) in Costco. They can be installed as 3-way as well.