work for you?
Fitness Reality 800-Lb Capacity Squat Rack Power Cage EXPIRED
Thanks to community member RileyRR for sharing this deal.
Note, this is for the Power Cage only.
- 800-Lb weight capacity
- 2" x 2" tubular steel frame construction
- Two 3 ¼" long chrome lock on safety bars
- Two 23" long chrome dual mounted safety bars
- 19 adjustable height levels for the safety bars
- Safety bars are compatible with 7' Olympic bars
- Multi-position over head chin up/pull up grip bars
- 2 rear stability bars
- Large walk in space providing easy side to side movement
- Ideal for squats, shrugs, chin ups/pull ups, incline/decline bench presses and other strength training exercises
Editor's Notes & Price Research
- About this deal:
- Price is $179.01 lower (47% savings) than the list price of $379 (source).
- About this product:
- Rated 4.7 out of 5 stars based on over 9,900 customer reviews.
- Includes 1-year limited warranty
- About this store:
- Click here for Amazon's return policy
- Don't have Amazon Prime? Students can get a free 6-Month Amazon Prime trial with free 2-day shipping, unlimited video streaming & more.
- If you're not a student, there's also a free 1-Month Amazon Prime trial available.
That said, I wouldn't do anything that is at too much of an angle without weighing the whole thing down since it's light enough i can just grab the safety bars and lift it up, as well as have it shift with squat re-racks.