Sorry, this deal has expired. Get notified of deals like this in the future. Add Deal Alert for this Item
Popular Deal

Fender Paramount PM-1 Mahogany Dreadnought Acoustic Guitar w/ Ovangkol Fingerboard & Case $282.38 + Free Shipping

$282.38
$313.75
+10 Deal Score
5,030 Views
Amazon [amazon.com] has Fender Paramount PM-1 Mahogany Dreadnought Acoustic Guitar w/ Ovangkol Fingerboard & Case on sale for $282.38. Shipping is free.
Share
Good deal?
You gave thanks to SehoneyDP | Staff for this post.
Thank you!
SehoneyDP | Staff posted this deal. Say thanks!
If you purchase something through a post on our site, Slickdeals may get a small share of the sale.
Frontpage Deal
Peacock TV
$30
(New or Lapsed Subscriptions)
62 120
Frontpage Deal
Frontpage Deal
Deal
Score
+10
5,030 Views
$282.38
$313.75
About the OP
Send Message
Pro Deal Hunter
Joined Nov 2022 Slickdeals Staff Deal Hunter
1,185 Reputation Points
245 Deals Posted
314 Votes Submitted
255 Comments Posted
Don't have Amazon Prime? Students can get a free 6-Month Amazon Prime trial with free 2-day shipping, unlimited video streaming & more. If you're not a student, there's also a free 1-Month Amazon Prime trial available.
Questions & Answers BETA
Ask our community of deal experts a question about this deal, product, or store.

Your comment cannot be blank.

Joined Jul 2012
L3: Novice
> bubble2 232 Posts
45 Reputation
01-24-2023 at 03:00 PM.
#1
No pickup
Like
>
Funny
>
Helpful
Not helpful
Joined Nov 2022
Deal Hunter
> bubble2 255 Posts
1,185 Reputation
Original Poster
Pro
Deal Hunter
01-24-2023 at 03:14 PM.
#2
Quote from louisiane :
No pickup
Hey louisiane,

This product sold by and shipped from Amazon.com qualifies for free shipping. I don't believe that Amazon comes with a pickup option in general.
Sorry, I realized that you mean a guitar pickup. Yes, this acoustic guitar does not have a pickup for electrical amplification. (Had to google review after being very confused)
1
Like
>
Funny
>
Helpful
Not helpful
Last edited by SehoneyDP | Staff January 24, 2023 at 03:20 PM.
Joined Jan 2022
L3: Novice
> bubble2 189 Posts
34 Reputation
01-24-2023 at 04:51 PM.
#3
Quote from louisiane :
No pickup
yes- because its an ACOUSTIC guitar. sheesh
3
2
Like
>
Funny
>
Helpful
Not helpful
Joined Mar 2011
Poorer By The Minute
> bubble2 1,033 Posts
260 Reputation
01-24-2023 at 05:00 PM.
#4
Quote from Roaighlaph :
yes- because its an ACOUSTIC guitar. sheesh
What?
Like
>
Funny
>
Helpful
Not helpful
Joined Oct 2016
L2: Beginner
> bubble2 551 Posts
194 Reputation
01-24-2023 at 05:03 PM.
#5
The fender paramount series was short lived due to lack of sales, but $282 for an all solid mahogany guitar with a hard case is pretty tempting.
1
Like
>
Funny
>
Helpful
Not helpful
Joined Jan 2022
L3: Novice
> bubble2 189 Posts
34 Reputation
01-24-2023 at 05:19 PM.
#6
Quote from gjsneptune :
What?
Why???
Like
>
Funny
>
Helpful
Not helpful
Joined Jan 2023
New User
> bubble2 8 Posts
10 Reputation
01-24-2023 at 05:46 PM.
#7
Quote from Roaighlaph :
yes- because its an ACOUSTIC guitar. sheesh
Apparently you've never heard of an accoustic-electric. Sheesh indeed!
1
Like
>
Funny
>
Helpful
Not helpful
Joined Jan 2020
L2: Beginner
> bubble2 96 Posts
20 Reputation
01-24-2023 at 06:33 PM.
#8
Quote from NorthPurpose :
The fender paramount series was short lived due to lack of sales, but $282 for an all solid mahogany guitar with a hard case is pretty tempting.
Agreed, mahogany acoustics are not common and something I've always wanted to add to the stable
Like
>
Funny
>
Helpful
Not helpful
Joined Nov 2018
L5: Journeyman
> bubble2 970 Posts
282 Reputation
01-24-2023 at 07:14 PM.
#9
Fantastic price on a full solid-body mahogany guitar. These guitars were originally $600, but Fender isn't really the brand most people look for when they want a higher end acoustic guitar, so they didn't sell well. I'd jump on this in a heartbeat, but I really don't need ANOTHER guitar. If the QC isn't great, you can always just return it since it's from Amazon, or just fix (or have a professional fix) any issues with frets, action, nut, etc. I bought the mahogany CD-60s that was on sale at Adorama for $100 for a beater guitar a few months ago, and it came set up perfectly. It plays and sounds beautiful, and the action was perfect. The frets needed to be polished/played in, but that's to be expected for the price.
Like
>
Funny
>
Helpful
Not helpful
Joined Jan 2022
L3: Novice
> bubble2 189 Posts
34 Reputation
01-24-2023 at 07:32 PM.
#10
Quote from Slickweasels :
Apparently you've never heard of an accoustic-electric. Sheesh indeed!
does it SAY acoustic electric??? no

And yes I have an acoustic electric ....

Your argument is like a person saying no hybrid motor on a car...have you never heard of hybrids???

CLEARLY says acoustic in title
1
Like
>
Funny
>
Helpful
Not helpful
Joined Mar 2012
L2: Beginner
> bubble2 47 Posts
15 Reputation
01-24-2023 at 07:41 PM.
#11
My Paramount PM-4CE I picked up a few years ago still plays great and holds tune very well with good action. I did have to shave the bridge saddle to lower the action a bit to my liking but I've had no issues with it. The nut was fine. I went ahead and ordered this based on my experience with the 4CE. Can't beat the price and easy returns with Amazon as someone else mentioned.
Like
>
Funny
>
Helpful
Not helpful
Joined Sep 2013
L4: Apprentice
> bubble2 443 Posts
22 Reputation
01-24-2023 at 10:33 PM.
#12
good price. dead now.
Like
>
Funny
>
Helpful
Not helpful
Joined Sep 2011
L3: Novice
> bubble2 152 Posts
10 Reputation
01-25-2023 at 12:00 AM.
#13
Quote from Roaighlaph :
does it SAY acoustic electric??? no

And yes I have an acoustic electric ....

Your argument is like a person saying no hybrid motor on a car...have you never heard of hybrids???

CLEARLY says acoustic in title
Let it go already. The person pointed out that it doesn't have a pickup because most people would be curious. You act like a title has never left out information about a product on SD before.
Like
>
Funny
>
Helpful
Not helpful
Joined Jan 2008
None
> bubble2 2,346 Posts
292 Reputation
01-25-2023 at 09:54 AM.
#14
Quote from shoppingritenow :
good price. dead now.
Live again.
1
Like
>
Funny
>
Helpful
Not helpful
Page 1 of 2
Start the ConversationAdd a Comment
 

Trending Stores

Coupons for Popular Stores

More Entertainment Deals & Discounts

Link Copied to Clipboard
Slickdeals is community-supported. We may get paid by brands or deals, including promoted items.