Slickdeals is community-supported.  We may get paid by brands or deals, including promoted items.
Forum Thread

RETIRED: Marlboro Outwit the West Funny Farm

2,395 2,601 July 2, 2011 at 04:45 PM
July 11, 2011, 3:13 am: System Notice: This thread content has been automatically archived from another thread which reached post limit, and will be preserved for reference and archival purposes. The discussion should continue in the original thread

Hi all,

I started this thread for anyone who wants to come here for lite discussion, jokes, and just general discussion and fun.

Everyone is welcome!

I was thinking that maybe it would be helpful to keep the original thread to a bit more of a serious discussion of the clues and answers.

This would make the original thread more useful to those seeking serious information and clues without having to read through hundreds of extraneous messages.

So, I hope it catches on !

So pop a beer and pull up a chair and relax !

Homesweet

December 6, 2010, 3:13 am: System Notice: This thread has been automatically renewed after reaching a post limit. Most of its content has been moved to this thread for reference purposes.

December 30, 2010, 3:13 am: System Notice: This thread has been automatically renewed after reaching a post limit. Most of its content has been moved to this thread for reference purposes.

January 7, 2011, 3:13 am: System Notice: This thread has been automatically renewed after reaching a post limit. Most of its content has been moved to this thread for reference purposes.

January 15, 2011, 3:13 am: System Notice: This thread has been automatically renewed after reaching a post limit. Most of its content has been moved to this thread for reference purposes.

January 22, 2011, 3:13 am: System Notice: This thread has been automatically renewed after reaching a post limit. Most of its content has been moved to this thread for reference purposes.

January 29, 2011, 3:13 am: System Notice: This thread has been automatically renewed after reaching a post limit. Most of its content has been moved to this thread for reference purposes.

February 7, 2011, 3:13 am: System Notice: This thread has been automatically renewed after reaching a post limit. Most of its content has been moved to this thread for reference purposes.

February 15, 2011, 3:13 am: System Notice: This thread has been automatically renewed after reaching a post limit. Most of its content has been moved to this thread for reference purposes.

February 26, 2011, 3:13 am: System Notice: This thread has been automatically renewed after reaching a post limit. Most of its content has been moved to this thread for reference purposes.

March 9, 2011, 3:13 am: System Notice: This thread has been automatically renewed after reaching a post limit. Most of its content has been moved to this thread for reference purposes.

March 18, 2011, 3:13 am: System Notice: This thread has been automatically renewed after reaching a post limit. Most of its content has been moved to this thread for reference purposes.

March 24, 2011, 3:13 am: System Notice: This thread has been automatically renewed after reaching a post limit. Most of its content has been moved to this thread for reference purposes.

March 29, 2011, 3:13 am: System Notice: This thread has been automatically renewed after reaching a post limit. Most of its content has been moved to this thread for reference purposes.

April 5, 2011, 3:13 am: System Notice: This thread has been automatically renewed after reaching a post limit. Most of its content has been moved to this thread for reference purposes.

April 11, 2011, 3:13 am: System Notice: This thread has been automatically renewed after reaching a post limit. Most of its content has been moved to this thread for reference purposes.

April 14, 2011, 3:13 am: System Notice: This thread has been automatically renewed after reaching a post limit. Most of its content has been moved to this thread for reference purposes.

April 18, 2011, 3:13 am: System Notice: This thread has been automatically renewed after reaching a post limit. Most of its content has been moved to this thread for reference purposes.

April 24, 2011, 3:13 am: System Notice: This thread has been automatically renewed after reaching a post limit. Most of its content has been moved to this thread for reference purposes.

May 1, 2011, 3:13 am: System Notice: This thread has been automatically renewed after reaching a post limit. Most of its content has been moved to this thread for reference purposes.

May 7, 2011, 3:13 am: System Notice: This thread has been automatically renewed after reaching a post limit. Most of its content has been moved to this thread for reference purposes.

May 12, 2011, 3:13 am: System Notice: This thread has been automatically renewed after reaching a post limit. Most of its content has been moved to this thread for reference purposes.

May 19, 2011, 3:13 am: System Notice: This thread has been automatically renewed after reaching a post limit. Most of its content has been moved to this thread for reference purposes.

May 25, 2011, 3:13 am: System Notice: This thread has been automatically renewed after reaching a post limit. Most of its content has been moved to this thread for reference purposes.

May 31, 2011, 3:13 am: System Notice: This thread has been automatically renewed after reaching a post limit. Most of its content has been moved to this thread for reference purposes.

June 10, 2011, 3:13 am: System Notice: This thread has been automatically renewed after reaching a post limit. Most of its content has been moved to this thread for reference purposes.

June 19, 2011, 3:13 am: System Notice: This thread has been automatically renewed after reaching a post limit. Most of its content has been moved to this thread for reference purposes.

June 26, 2011, 3:13 am: System Notice: This thread has been automatically renewed after reaching a post limit. Most of its content has been moved to this thread for reference purposes.

July 3, 2011, 3:13 am: System Notice: This thread has been automatically renewed after reaching a post limit. Most of its content has been moved to this thread for reference purposes.
Add a Comment Sorry, this thread is closed.
About the OP
Pa Joined Oct 2010 Nothing but raw bacon
2,601 Reputation Points
1 Deals Posted
475 Votes Submitted
2,395 Comments Posted

Your comment cannot be blank.

Joined Oct 2010
Evil Twin say's he don't
> bubble2 1,569 Posts
3,149 Reputation
GoldieRocks
07-02-2011 at 04:50 PM.
07-02-2011 at 04:50 PM.
Quote from cwhetme :
Sister came home from work...........she really needs a vactaion!!!! Had 2 shoplifters!! First girl.......steals the same thing every time. Leans over to grab a 40 oz beer and shoves one in her purse. Today Libby carded her and gave her the money back but not the ID!!! Charged her double for the beer and didnt tell her!!
Second guy. ......same thing only she tol him she charged him for the beer in his pants. He said he was sorry....... she told him if he every came in her store and stole again she would put a hit on him!!!! He swore it wouldnt happen again!!!
Ambulance came for a guy with heat exhaustion....... cops were there..............word got out some one tried to steal from her!!! LMAOLMAOLMAO
I seen some people being busted in a store and they had those 40oz beer's down their pant's and they were in the glass bottles.I couldn't believe how many they had and don't know how they got them to stay in their pant's.OMG
Funny
>
Helpful
Not helpful
Joined Oct 2010
Nothing but raw bacon
> bubble2 2,395 Posts
2,601 Reputation
Original Poster
Sprokitz
07-02-2011 at 05:05 PM.
07-02-2011 at 05:05 PM.
Quote from GoldieRocks :
I seen some people being busted in a store and they had those 40oz beer's down their pant's and they were in the glass bottles.I couldn't believe how many they had and don't know how they got them to stay in their pant's.OMG
Last summer they caught a guy stealing live lobsters at a local grocery store by stuffing them down his pants EEK!
Funny
>
Helpful
Not helpful
Joined Oct 2010
L5: Journeyman
> bubble2 731 Posts
349 Reputation
cw195850
07-02-2011 at 05:19 PM.
07-02-2011 at 05:19 PM.
Quote from sprokitz :
last summer they caught a guy stealing live lobsters at a local grocery store by stuffing them down his pants EEK!
ouch!!
Funny
>
Helpful
Not helpful
Joined Oct 2010
Cat Herder
> bubble2 1,365 Posts
767 Reputation
shesays
07-02-2011 at 05:25 PM.
07-02-2011 at 05:25 PM.
wootwoot Wonderful winnings, all you wonderful people. wootwoot

I'm still having a problem with the SD site but no other ones. I timed it today. It takes an average of 32 seconds to load a FF page when I click at the bottom to go to the next one.

It takes an average of 1 minute and 20 seconds to load a contest page or a freebie page.

I don't know what's wrong between me and this site. I've cleared out history, temp pages, etc. and no luck.

Hope you all have a great holiday and play safely. bounce
Funny
>
Helpful
Not helpful
Joined Oct 2010
MY GUYS
> bubble2 3,831 Posts
833 Reputation
julesp29
07-02-2011 at 05:45 PM.
Quote from GoldieRocks :
bounce...I am happy for you.I have alway's wanted to go to Cali. but I wouldn't even know where to go or what to do.How long are you staying there? Stay as long as you can while you have the chance.
I lived there for almost 7 years I have to sisters and their families there so i no my way around. I just moved back here in Dec. 2008. It's my old roommate from their whose son is the pilot that got me the tickets.
Funny
>
Helpful
Not helpful
Joined Nov 2010
Don't Tread On Me
> bubble2 20,999 Posts
18,650 Reputation
BoydSchidtt
Quote from cwhetme :
YAY!!!!! The hand saved the little red one and let that obnoxious little yellow one land spikey hair down in the gum!!!
Congratulations! You saved a Sour Patch Kid and instantly won a free bag of Sour Patch Kids
Congrats! I still haven't seen "the hand". is it male or female? LMAO
Funny
>
Helpful
Not helpful
Joined Oct 2010
L7: Teacher
> bubble2 2,978 Posts
2,434 Reputation
cwhetme
07-02-2011 at 06:05 PM.
07-02-2011 at 06:05 PM.
Quote from BoydSchidtt :
Congrats! I still haven't seen "the hand". is it male or female? LMAO
I dont know. I was too busy watching that snotty little yellow one fall on his spikey doo head!!! LMAO It came out of the bottom left just as it was about to hit the floor!!
Funny
>
Helpful
Not helpful

Joined Jul 2010
L3: Novice
> bubble2 161 Posts
44 Reputation
randyjoefischer
07-02-2011 at 06:08 PM.
07-02-2011 at 06:08 PM.
Quote from buzzsaw252 :
Yamaha sweep...

http://www.justsayyessweepstakes.com/

Thanks that was fun
Funny
>
Helpful
Not helpful
Joined Oct 2010
> bubble2 2,978 Posts
2,434 Reputation
cwhetme
07-02-2011 at 06:10 PM.
07-02-2011 at 06:10 PM.
Quote from GoldieRocks :
She had one guy stick a case down his pants and try to walk out of the store once. She grabbed the back of his coat just as he was walking out the door and yanked back so hard he fell to the ground and a bottle fell out of his coat!!! He picked it up and said here take it Im sorry. She told him she wanted what was in his pants and he got all happy like he thought she meant something else!!! She kisked it with her foot and said that was what she wanted and he took it out and said she could have that too. She told him he was banned and he asked why??? LMAOLMAO She told him it wouldnt be the case she was aiming for next time!!! Big Grin
Funny
>
Helpful
Not helpful
Joined Oct 2010
> bubble2 2,978 Posts
2,434 Reputation
cwhetme
07-02-2011 at 06:12 PM.
07-02-2011 at 06:12 PM.
Quote from shesays :
wootwoot Wonderful winnings, all you wonderful people. wootwoot

I'm still having a problem with the SD site but no other ones. I timed it today. It takes an average of 32 seconds to load a FF page when I click at the bottom to go to the next one.

It takes an average of 1 minute and 20 seconds to load a contest page or a freebie page.

I don't know what's wrong between me and this site. I've cleared out history, temp pages, etc. and no luck.

Hope you all have a great holiday and play safely. bounce
If you have your spam guard or firewall set to filter the ads at the top of the page could be slowing it down
Funny
>
Helpful
Not helpful
Joined Nov 2010
Don't Tread On Me
> bubble2 20,999 Posts
18,650 Reputation
BoydSchidtt
07-02-2011 at 07:38 PM.
07-02-2011 at 07:38 PM.
Quote from buzzsaw252 :
Pantene product.....

Via the Pantene facebook:
"If for some reason you were unable to request a Pantene Sample when they had it offered the last couple of days because of the glitches you can email Pantene at [email protected] with Your Name, Your Address, Your Email and they will send you a coupon for Free shampoo or conditioner up to $4.99, excluding trial size."
Thanks buzzsaw!! sent 'em an emailSmilie
Funny
>
Helpful
Not helpful
Joined Oct 2010
L5: Journeyman
> bubble2 731 Posts
349 Reputation
cw195850
07-02-2011 at 07:43 PM.
07-02-2011 at 07:43 PM.
Quote from buzzsaw252 :
Pantene product.....

Via the Pantene facebook:
"If for some reason you were unable to request a Pantene Sample when they had it offered the last couple of days because of the glitches you can email Pantene at [email protected] with Your Name, Your Address, Your Email and they will send you a coupon for Free shampoo or conditioner up to $4.99, excluding trial size."
Thanks buzzsaw
Funny
>
Helpful
Not helpful
Joined Oct 2010
L6: Expert
> bubble2 1,913 Posts
2,199 Reputation
Jakava
07-02-2011 at 07:45 PM.
07-02-2011 at 07:45 PM.
Too late for this year but can save em til next - Patriotic nail art stickers Smilie
http://www.facebook.com/JOBYNailA...9101803613

Dead now - Due to overwhelming response we are unable to take any new requests at this time. Check back soon for more promotions!"
Funny
>
Helpful
Not helpful
Last edited by Jakava July 2, 2011 at 09:41 PM.
Joined Nov 2010
L6: Expert
> bubble2 1,055 Posts
1,620 Reputation
MTmom
07-02-2011 at 07:48 PM.
07-02-2011 at 07:48 PM.
Quote from Jakava :
Too late for this year but can save em til next - Patriotic nail art stickers Smilie
http://www.facebook.com/JOBYNailA...9101803613
Thanks
Funny
>
Helpful
Not helpful
Page 1 of 137
Sorry, this thread is closed.

Link Copied

The link has been copied to the clipboard.