The Craftsman GFCI tester is compact, fitting easily into a toolbox or bag or kitchen drawer. It's a must-have for electrical professionals or construction workers. Inspectors often use them, which means that landlords can take advantage of the same technology to avoid fines and problems. The tester is fantastic for concerned homeowners, too.
- Ideal for electrical professionals, inspectors or landlords, this GFCI tester can alert you to problems before they can become disasters
- Compact device fits easily in a toolbox or bag
- It requires no batteries to operate; simply plug it into the outlet
- Tester will instantly alert to the status of the circuit, letting you know if everything is OK or if there are problems
- Display is backlit for easy visibility