work for you?
SoFi Invest - $100 bonus after $1000 deposit (additional $25 bonus available for optional crypto trade)
Follow these steps to get the $100 bonus:
- Find a friend who is a SoFi member and ask them for their referral link to signup for SoFi invest.
- Choose your favorite stock (choose a stable stock like Microsoft if you want to cash out the $100 bonus right away)
- Transfer in $1,000 to your SoFi active investing account—this triggers your free 'Stock Bit' (i.e. the $100 of free stock).
- You'll see the $100 of free stock (i.e. the Stock Bit) in your account "within ten days", although most SoFi members are reporting receiving the bonus after only 1-2 days :-) You can cash out immediately and pocket the bonus.
- [optional] You can also make an additional $25 (making the bonus $125) for executing a crypto trade of at least $10. You just transfer an additional $10 into the Crypto account and purchase crypto - I bought and sold right away (only lost about 30 cents from the $25 bonus). If you do this, you'll need to make sure you transfer in $1010 to cover the $10 for the crypto trade.
A 10% return on investment after only 10 days is extremely good in my opinion. This is much easier than waiting 90 days for a $50k investment like the other banking deals on SD (CIT, etc.). For those that don't want to transfer in $1000, Sofi Money also has a $25 signup bonus for transferring in $100 after being referred by an existing SoFi member.
My personal experience: I've been doing banking bonuses for years and this was by far one of the easier deals I've done recently. My $100 posted within a couple days and my $25 crypto bonus was instant. Usually, we all have to wait 90 days when doing bank bonuses with the likes of Chase, Marcus, Capital One, etc. - this bonus was hassle-free in comparison to other banks (no calls to CSRs, etc.). The 10% ROI within a week is nice too....fast and easy.
(New members MUST be referred by a current member to receive the bonus. Do not sign up via their website or the link below). A friendly reminder that SD does not allow referrals of any kind, so please do not ask or offer any referrals in this thread guys. Feel free to PM if you would like additional advice or help.
- SoFi Money members now get 20% off all Lyft rides if we connect our SoFi Money card to the Lyft app and set it as our default payment method. I tried it recently and the 20% 'cashback' post instantly when the charge is made.
- SoFi Money refferal bonus was changed from $50 to $25
- SoFi Invest refferal bonus is now paid out in 'stock bits' (i.e. $100 worth of stock) instead of just straight cash
Summary of current SoFi bonuses (need referral link from current member):
1. SoFi Invest ($100): transfer in $1,000 to your SoFi active investing account and get $100 in stock. This is stackable with the SoFi Money signup bonus.
2. SoFi Money ($25): get $25 after you fund your Money account with at least $100. This is stackable with the SoFi Invest signup bonus.
3. Crypto ($25): execute a crypto trade of at least $10 and get $25 of free crypto
4. 20% Cashback on all Lyft rides by using your SoFi Money debit card as the default payment method
Important note for those trying to stack bonuses from SoFi Invest and SoFi Money: If you plan on signing up for both SoFi Money AND SoFi Invest bonuses, remember that you will need to click through their respective referral links individually before opening each product. You will not get the bonus if you create a SoFi Invest (or SoFi Money) account from your own account's dashboard - you need to click on a referral link for each individual product (i.e. SoFi Money and/or SoFi Invest) to get their respective bonuses, regardless of whether or not you are already a SoFi member. If you only have a single referral link, you can simply change the "sofi.com/share/invest/..." to "sofi.com/share/money/..." (or vice versa) to generate links for either Invest or Money. The important part is keeping the member number of the person who referred you at the end of each URL.
Your vote will help the community find the best deals.
bikerbandito posted this deal
Giving Reputation Points is a great way to show your appreciation for their work.