Apple App Store
is offering a 10% Bonus
when you Add Funds
to your Apple ID
(max bonus of $20, see steps below). Thanks cheebong
Note, bonus limit is one-time only.
- From your iPhone, tap on the App Store
- Tap on your Apple ID (profile icon)
- Tap Add funds to Apple ID
- Select the amount that you want to add or tap other to enter a specific amount
- Add $10, Bonus is $1
- Add $50, Bonus is $10
- Add $200, Bonus is $20 (maximum)
- After you authorize the payment, the funds credit to your Apple ID
- You can use your Apple ID balance to make purchases in the App Store, iTunes Store, Apple Books, or to buy iCloud Storage (more info).
You gave thanks to cheebong for this post.
cheebong posted this deal. Say thanks!
Editor's Notes & Price Research
Offer valid through 7/10/20. See forum thread for additional discussion. -qwikwit
Edited June 30, 2020
at 09:40 AM
iTunes users can get a bonus 10% added to their Apple ID through 7/10/20. Up to $200 one time purchase.
To access the bonus, open the App Store App on your iPhone and tap on your profile image -> "Add funds to Apple ID". The bonus should be displayed (see second photo).
$10.00 ($1.00 bonus)
$25.00 ($2.50 bonus)
$50.00 ($5.00 bonus)
$100.00 ($10.00 bonus)
$200.00 ($20.00 bonus)
or enter a different amount.