Best Buy has for My Best Buy Student Members (free to join): ASUS ROG Zephyrus G14 14" Gaming Laptop (GA401IV-BR9N6, Moonlight White) for $1299.99 -> $1349.99 -> Now $1299.99 when you check the Apply Offer box on the product page. Shipping is free. Thanks Suryasis
Note: Must be signed in to My Best Buy account to see offer.
AMD Ryzen 9 4900HS 3.0GHz (up to 4.3GHz) 8-Core Processor
Last Edited by wildpig1234
August 20, 2020
26% battery used to watch 125 min of 4K x265 at lowest screen brightness, forced radeon graphics, and silent mode. So with 90% battery usage leaving 10% battery, that would translate to 7.2 hr of movie watching. if your file is 1080p you probably get a little more time. That is excellent for a gaming laptop!
For comparison, the HP Omen 15, I was only able to get so far 5.6 hr of extrapolated playtime like this.