work for you?
12-Month Tello Economy Prepaid Plan: Unlimited Talk/Text + 1GB LTE Data/Month
Thanks to Slickdeals Staff f12_26 for sharing this deal.
Note, must apply the promo code to receive discount. Must stay on this plan for 12 months in order to keep the offer. If you change the phone plan, the offer will not longer apply going forward. Valid for new Tello users only.
Coverage & Compatibility
- Length of access: 12 months
- Redemption deadline: redeem your code within 30 days of purchase
- Max number of devices: 1
- Only available to new users
- Instant digital redemption
- For new Tello users only
- Deal is for a one-time credit to be applied to your Tello account covering 12 months of service on the following bundle: unlimited talk&text + 1GB/month
- Free Tello SIM included
- Credit valid only for this plan, it cannot be applied to any other Tello plan or phone
- Customers should not make any changes to the plan. If you change the phone plan, the offer will no longer apply going forward
- Regular plan price applies after the first 360 days.
- Credits cannot be combined or stacked
- To use the credit on Tello's network, make sure your phone is unlocked, free of any contract compatible with Tello - or buy a new phone from Tello
Editor's Notes & Price Research
- About this Deal
- Deal is for a one time credit to be applied to your Tello account covering 12 months of service on the following bundle: unlimited talk & text + 1GB/month. Credits cannot be combined or stacked. Must redeem your code within 30 days of purchase.
- This price is $52.85 lower (44% savings) compared to the list price. ~ persian_mafia
1. Claim the code from StackSocial. The only thing you get from them is a code, not a SIM.
2. Create a new Tello account with a referral code in the box under password.
3. Redeem your StackSocial code at check out and order the free SIM from Tello. I believe the SIM card is mailed from Nashville, so will take several days to get to you.
3. Activate the Tello SIM when you are ready to start your year of service.
4. If you are porting a number, you can request the port after you activate. Or you can keep the number provided by Tello.
Your vote will help the community find the best deals.
f12_26 posted this deal
Giving Reputation Points is a great way to show your appreciation for their work.