has select 32GB Apple iPhone 7 & 7 Plus Smartphones
on sale for prices below when purchased via monthly device payment plan (full details
). New or existing service account required. Shipping is free
. Thanks minitraveller1
Note, prices below reflect payments for device only. Service plan costs not included in prices listed and may vary by customer.
- Verizon Device Payment Plan (details)
- Sprint Retail Installment Agreement (details)
- AT&T Next (Every Year) Plan (details)
- New or existing (upgrade or add-a-line) service account required
- Activation or upgrade fee may apply
- Tax on total device price due today at checkout, where applicable
- New Verizon, AT&T & Sprint customers: Credit check required to open service account and set up payment. Down payment may be required (based on credit approval).
- 4.7" 1334x750 (iPhone 7) or 5.5" 1920x1080 (iPhone 7 Plus) IPS 3D Touch Retina Display
- Apple A10 Fusion Quad-Core Processor
- 2GB (iPhone 7) or 3GB (iPhone 7 Plus) RAM
- 32GB Internal Storage
- Cameras: 12MP (iPhone 7) or Dual 12 MP (iPhone 7 Plus) rear + 7MP front
- Fingerprint sensor (front) w/ Apple Pay
- IP67 certified dust & water resistant (up to 1 meter for 30 mins)
- 1960 mAh (iPhone 7) or 2900 mAh (iPhone 7 Plus) battery
- iOS 10 (upgradable to iOS 11)
You gave rep to minitraveller1 for this post.
minitraveller1 posted this deal. Say thanks!
Give Rep Points
Editor's Notes & Price Research
- Refer to forum thread for additional deal ideas & discussion
- For a full review of the Apple iPhone 7 and 7 Plus, head over to CNET ~RevOne
Edited November 26, 2017
at 06:08 AM
Best Buy is giving an additional $150 off of iPhone 7 and 7Plus 32G models, with upgrade or activation. This is not a bill credit, but rather an instant discount. The phones are already 'reduced' to about $549 due to it being an older model, and with the $150 discount, brings the total price of the phone (before fees and taxes) to about $400 depending on your carrier.
Verizon $16.62 x 24 = 398.88
ATT/Sprint $16.66 x 24 =399.84