work for you?
Amazon Fire TV Stick 4K Max Streaming Device w/ Alexa Voice Remote (2021 Model)
Amazon.com has Amazon Fire TV Stick 4K Max Streaming Device w/ Alexa Voice Remote (2021 Model) for $34.99. Shipping is free.
Best Buy.com also has Amazon Fire TV Stick 4K Max Streaming Device w/ Alexa Voice Remote (2021 Model) for $34.99. Select free curbside pickup where stock permit, otherwise shipping is free on orders $35+.
Thanks to community members qualitysd & dantheman9703 for finding this deal.
Note, includes 3-month Apple TV+ & 30-day fuboTV trials from Best Buy (valid for new subscribers).
About this item:
- Our most powerful streaming stick - 40% more powerful than Fire TV Stick 4K, with faster app starts and more fluid navigation.
- Support for next-gen Wi-Fi 6 - Enjoy smoother 4K streaming across multiple Wi-Fi 6 devices.
- Cinematic experience - Watch in vibrant 4K Ultra HD with support for Dolby Vision, HDR, HDR10+ and immersive Dolby Atmos audio.
- Alexa Voice Remote - Search and launch content with your voice. Get to favorite apps quickly with preset buttons. Control power and volume with one remote.
- Do more with your smart home - View the front door camera without stopping your show using Live View Picture-in-Picture. Ask Alexa to check the weather or dim the lights.
- Game on - Fluid gameplay and fast-rendering graphics with a 750Mhz GPU. Access popular games with a Luna cloud gaming subscription.
Editor's Notes & Price Research
- About this store:
- About this deal:
- This price is $20 lower (36% savings) than the $54.99 list price.
- 4.6 out of 5 stars by over 3200 Amazon customers.
Very similar to the 2018 4K version, except the updated model has Wi-Fi 6, 0.5GB more RAM, and a marginally faster CPU/GPU.
The two notes I would attach to those considering roku or firestick:
1) Firestick interface is somewhat cluttered and Amazon pushes hard to get you into the amazon ecosystem. If you're already in the AZ ecosystem, that's not a big deal, but the overall interface on the Roku's are much much cleaner with less intrusive ads and "suggestions" all over the place.
2) The Roku uses a proprietary (closed) OS, so you can't sideload apps like you can on the Firestick. You also (to my knowledge) can't add storage to the roku sticks. If you want to install other apps like VPN, IPTV players etc etc, then go with the firestick and not the roku.
I will call up customer service and see what they say
You can control :
* Volume (TV & SoundBar)
The older versions had some issues and didn't play properly resulting in transcoding but the only transcoding this one does is with SOME surround sound audio. DTS audio is the only issue you'll come across since amazon screws that up themselves.
Your vote will help the community find the best deals.
qualitysd posted this deal
Giving Reputation Points is a great way to show your appreciation for their work.