work for you?
64GB AT&T Pre-Paid Apple iPhone SE Phone (Black) EXPIRED
Thanks community member mojoyardbird for sharing this deal
- iPhone is locked to AT&T Pre-Paid Service (plans start at $30/Month).
- Device is unlockable after 6-Months of service (source)
- 4.7" 1334x750 IPS 'Retina' Display
- Apple A13 Bionic Chip (same chip as the iPhone 11 series)
- 3GB RAM
- 64GB Internal Storage
- 12MP Rear / 7MP Front Cameras
- Fingerprint Sensor w/ Apple Pay
- IP67 Dust/Water Resistant
- 1821mAh Battery w/ support for up to 20W fast charging (20W charging adapter sold separately)
- Qi Wireless Charging
- Upgradable to the latest iOS 14 (with planned update to iOS 15 upon release)
Editor's Notes & Price Research
- Price Research: This offer is $84.10 less (33.77% Savings) over the list price of $249.
Free shipping (or in-store pick-up if available). No plan addition or port-in required.
These are locked to AT&T prepaid service, but will work on AT&T postpaid out of the box.
I think this matches price directly from AT&T Prepaid if you don't need airtime and don't want to go to a store.
QA Note: Availability varies by location
Same here. :( Every single order canceled, tried multiple times.
Yes it will. Cricket phones won't work with ATT.
Yes you can.