work for you?
Sabrent USB 3.2 Type-C Tool-Free Enclosure for M.2 NVMe SSD EXPIRED
Thanks to Community Member Mid_Run for finding this deal.
- USB Tool-free Enclosure.
- 8" Type-C to Type-C cable.
- User Manual
- Windows 7 or higher
- Mac OS 10.5 or higher
- Only compatible with M Key and B+M connectors Not compatible with B Key Connectors.
- M.2 form factor compatible with both SATA and NVME in sizes: 2242/2260/2280.
- USB 3.2 supports data transmission speeds of up to 10Gbps for steady and efficient data transfer. Backward compatible with USB 3.1 and USB 3.0 at respective speed limits
Editor's Notes & Price Research
- About this deal:
- This price is $17.05 lower (43% savings) than the list price of $39.99.
- About this product:
- Rating of 4.7 from over 10,000 Amazon customer reviews.
- About this store:
- Seller at Amazon - Store4PC - has a 99% rating from over 194,000 reviews
- Information about Amazon returns can be found here.
- Don't have Amazon Prime? Students can get a free 6-Month Amazon Prime trial with free 2-day shipping, unlimited video streaming & more.
- If you're not a student, there's also a free 1-Month Amazon Prime trial available.
Regular Price $39.99 (43% savings - $17.05)
SATA & NVME Compatibility:
Only compatible with M Key and B+M connectors Not compatible with B Key Connectors.
M.2 form factor compatible with both SATA and NVME in sizes: 2242/2260/2280.
Thunderbolt 3 compatible
Chipset is Realtek RTL9210
In general you may search for 'NVMe PCIe M.2 internal SSD' while making sure to match form factor to one of three 2280, 2260 or 2242 from corresponding product details information. Recently I bought "Samsung 500GB 970 EVO Plus NVMe M.2 Internal SSD" if looking for other manufacturers.
The general thought is gen1 550mb/s ... gen2 is usually around 1050mb/s