work for you?
Educators: Complimentary Oil Change at Participating Mazda Dealers (ID Req.)
- Note: Documentation that clearly reflects proof of occupation within 12 months of the service date required. Examples include ID card with person's name and name of education facility, pay stub or ID badge
- Go to Mazda Educator's Appreciation Program
- Scroll down and click 'Schedule a Service'
- Enter Zip Code for Local Dealerships
- Click on a Dealership
- Enter Make / Year / Model / Mileage (approximate)
- Click Next
- Choose: Essential Car Care Program - Educator's Free Oil Change, car wash and interior cleaning and vehicle inspection (participating dealers)
- Schedule your appointment
- Enter your contact information
- Book the Service
- Be sure to bring documentation that clearly reflects proof of occupation within 12 months of the service date
Educators Service Appreciation Program provides a complimentary oil change, car wash with interior cleaning and vehicle inspection. Eligible customers are all active educators in eligible U.S. educational facilities. Limit one (1) offer redemption per customer during program period. Offer is not transferable. No cash value. A copy of current driver's license and a copy of documentation that clearly reflects proof of occupation within 12 months of the service date is required. Examples include ID card with person's name and name of education facility, pay stub or ID badge. Program period is 7 /6/2021 – 9 /30/2021. Contact participating Mazda Dealer for complete details.
Eligible Vehicles: All educators' vehicles receiving an oil change, car wash with interior cleaning and vehicle inspection during the program period are eligible except for the following vehicles which are not eligible: exotic vehicles, classic car vehicles, off-road vehicles, and vehicles with greater than 8-quart engine oil capacity or any other vehicles with special manufacturer requirements or that require specialized tools or training.
Eligible Customers include: Active teachers, professors, teaching assistants, teaching aids, administrators, coaches, school support staff (e.g., custodial staff, bus drivers, office staff, etc.) within 12 months of the service date. Eligible Educational Facilities include: Public, private, or parochial pre-school, elementary, middle or high school, academy, charter school, prep school, boarding school, college (e.g., career, community, junior, technical), university, post-graduate studies (e.g., master's, doctorate, law, medical, veterinary degrees, etc.)
Your vote will help the community find the best deals.
fomenter23 posted this deal
Giving Reputation Points is a great way to show your appreciation for their work.