work for you?
Panasonic UB820 4K Ultra HD Blu-ray Player w/ HDR10+ & Dolby Vision EXPIRED
Thanks to Community Member supermanrob for finding this deal.
- Enjoy a new level of premium home entertainment with high dynamic range playback in four 4K/HDR formats — HDR10+, HDR10, Dolby vision and hybrid log-gamma (hog)
- Panasonic powerful HCX Processor (Hollywood Cinema experience) delivers precise Chroma and HDR processing for beyond-dazzling color and detail in all your 4K/HDR content
- Works with Alexa - command a variety of operations without your remote with Alexa, Plus Access a wider variety of 4K content with 4K VOD streaming from Prime video, Netflix and YouTube
- 192-kHz/32-bit 4-DAC for high-res audio that reveals both rich and delicate tones. Twin HDMI terminals separate and transmit A/V signals for higher sound quality.
- Connect to your audio system for Hi-Res studio Master sound from DSD (5. 6 MHz/2. 8 MHz/11. 2MHz) and ALAC music files and WAV/FLAC/MP3/AAC/WMA/AIFF formats.
Editor's Notes & Price Research
- About this deal:
- Our research indicates that this Panasonic 4K Ultra HD Blu-ray Player w/ HDR10+ & Dolby Vision is currently $97 less (19.52% savings) than the next best price from a reputable merchant with prices starting from $497.
- About this product:
- Rating of 4.5 out of 5 by over 680 Amazon customers.
- About this store:
How much better will depend on the quality of your setup.
Keep in mind this player is for the person that wants the best out of all their disc content that includes Dolby Vision.
A better option for everyone else would be Panasonic’s 420 model.
It is basically the 820 minus Dolby Vision.
When on sale it can be had for $150.
IMO Dolby Vision doesn’t add $250 worth of difference.